Ankle socks are a recent trend introduced in the sock industry. Users now prefer these socks over other types because they are easy to put on. People usually wear them with sneakers and joggers as they have a good sweat-absorbing ability. One may wear them for indoor and office use. Cotton with some accessory fabric is their main component. Nylon and spandex have less than 50% contribution to the product.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for Socks for women, Adidas Socks, Puma socks, Waterproof socks, Varicose veins socks, Body massagers, Neck & shoulder massagers, Foot massagers, Massage chairs, woollen Socks, Long Socks for Women, Jockey socks, Socks for men, Loafer Socks, Stockings for winter, Knee braces, Wrist splints, winter shoes, Boots for Men, Christmas socks, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Bata slippers, slippers for girls, Nike slippers, Ladies chappals in India.
Top 10 Best Ankle Socks in India
Features of Ankle Socks
- All in all the socks are more than one pair per pack.
- There could be 3 to 6 pairs of socks in a pack.
- Manufacturers often keep in mind athletes as their main customers.
- For this reason, these socks have an excellent sweat-absorbing ability, ventilation, and soft texture to cushion the heel and toes.
- Socks of good brands have an extended fabric above the heel making the socks anti-slip.
Types of Ankle Socks
Depending on their special feature, these socks could have the following types.
- Type 1 is the unisex type. These socks are for men and women both.
- Type 2 is gender-specific socks. They are either for men or women.
- Type 2 is free-sized socks. These socks stretch according to one’s foot size.
- Type 3 is fixed-size socks. One has to order these socks strictly according to the size of the user.
How to Use Ankle Socks?
- Be tender with your socks. Any damage to these cotton accessories can be irreversible.
- Wash them according to the criteria the brand has explained.
- It’s always safe to wash them with your hands if the washing criteria are not clear.
- Let not your pets scratch the socks as the cotton mesh will get damaged.
- Don’t iron these socks whatsoever!
- Wash daily to avoid it from giving off a foul odour.
Buyer’s Guide for Ankle Socks
- Be specific and keen as a buyer.
- Never buy any product that has a poor rating or bad reviews.
- Know the type of socks you want to buy.
- Decided on a budget and start adding compatible products to your wish list.
- Compare each product in terms of price and features.
- Don’t hesitate to spend a little more than the budget you decided if you feel the product is worth it.
List of Top 10 Best Ankle Socks in India-Buyers Guide
Below is a list of the top 10 ankles sock available on Amazon. in.
1. Kopnhagn men’s socks
If you’re an athlete, these socks will be a good match for you.
- 5 pairs of socks are available in one pack.
- Both men and women can wear it.
- You may easily wash it in a machine.
- Their ankle-high length is insufficient for protection against cold seasons.
- The socks are not purely of cotton. They have some other materials as well.
2. Creature Ankle Socks
Here is the best set of socks one may buy for her husband.
- One pack has 6 pairs of socks, each for a day in the week.
- The user doesn’t have to stretch them up to his calves as they are ankle-high.
- They are purely made of cotton.
- They require a hand-washing style.
- They are only for men.
3. LealDealz Unisex socks
This pack of 5 ankle socks is suitable for both sexes equally.
- They are free-sized.
- These socks are opaque with solid colors.
- The socks don’t require a special wash. A simple machine wash is enough for them.
- The colors are plain and sober which young girls might not like.
- The socks lack a separate inlet for the thumb.
4. Soxco Men’s Ankle Socks
These 6 socks will act as unisex socks for teenage siblings at your house.
- They are easy to put on.
- These socks are ideal for indoor use as well as for outdoor use.
- You may wash them in a machine if you want to.
- The item is not returnable.
- They are inefficient for strong winter days.
5. Adidas Cotton Socks
This set of 3 pairs of socks is ankle-high type.
- They extend a little higher on the ankles to ensure proper coverage.
- Their price is quite economical.
- These socks have good breathability.
- These socks are not free-sized.
- Rather than unisex, they appear more masculine.
6. Navy Sports Ankle socks for Men and Women
Here is a pack of 4 unisex socks for your kids and family.
- This product has a wide variety of socks.
- Socks have tremendous gripping.
- They are quite affordable and durable as well.
- They have a single slot for the thumb and fingers.
- This product is non-returnable.
7. Fresh Feet ankle socks
This product has 6 pairs of socks per pack.
- The socks are elastic and stretch easily up to the ankles.
- They are based on cotton and spandex only.
- Their export-quality make-up assures their durability, quality of ventilation, and soft texture.
- Each sock has the same color combination. They all are white with black toes and heels.
- They might not be a good choice for winter as compared to woolen socks.
8. Bambos Athletic Ankle Socks
For athletes, Bambos has a pack of 3 pairs of socks.
- These work the best for athletes while they exercise.
- As a special feature, there is an extended fabric at the upper end of the heel. This prevents the socks from slipping during jogging and exercising.
- The socks are durable, soft, and have excellent gripping.
- They are not free-sized socks.
- For casual and work, these socks are not suitable.
9. Heelium Athlete Socks
This is one more export-quality product on the list.
- These socks are durable, soft, and sweat-absorbing.
- Their grip is tremendously strong, allowing the user to confidently exercise.
- An extended piece of fabric above the heels ensures that the socks won’t slip off the ankle.
- They are not for daily and office use.
- The price is high as the product is export-quality stuff.
10. Costafrey Unisex Ankle Socks
These socks are wearable by men and women.
- They are easy to wash and accommodate in handbags.
- As they are free-sized socks, anyone might wear them to stretch according to their foot size.
- The price for 5 pairs of socks is just.
- They will not cover the ankles completely.
- These socks won’t protect from cold effectively.
We hope you find the best socks here on Amazon. Your reviews and ratings are the most important of all. Be polite and positive. Let the brands know the best in their product and the improvements required. This will help them to serve you the best in the future. Share your experience with other online buyers to help them with their purchases. Let’s grow together to flourish tomorrow. Happy Shopping!
What are socks that cover your ankles called?
The socks that cover one’s ankle are called ankle socks or ankle-high socks.
Are ankle socks good?
There could be varying opinions. However, it depends on the way you use them. If you use them for daily use, they are the best. They are easy to wear and take off. For warmth during winter, these socks might not be as good as knee-high or calf-high socks.
What is the price of the ankle socks?
Price is never the same. However, the socks may cost you ₹300 to ₹1500. On deals, the price usually decreases considerably.