Amaron is one of the more dependable brands within the bike batteries market in all regions of India. Once installed, the Amaron bike battery supplies the power that the bike’s electrical system needs for various functions. Those include things like starting the bike, sounding the horn, and running the headlights, indicator lights, and so on. It would be very inconvenient and indeed unsafe to operate a bike without a battery. Such a bike would only be able to start through the tiring kick-start method. And such a bike would not be able to sound its horn, neither would its lights be working. That would make it highly unsafe. This is what creates the need for the Amaron bike battery.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best SF Sonic Batteries, inverter batteries, Exide Batteries, Exide car batteries, Exide inverter Batteries, Solar inverters, UPS for PCs, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, UPS Batteries, VRLA Batteries, Eastman batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Batteries, 24 Volts batteries, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, AAA Batteries, AA Batteries, Nippo batteries, iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, Drone batteries, Nokia batteries for mobile, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, battery Kids’ bikes, battery for rickshaws, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power banks in India.
Top 10 Best Amaron Bike Batteries in India
Features of Amaron Bike Battery
- Amaron bike batteries tend to be low (or indeed zero) maintenance. This is one great feature of theirs. After all, nobody wants a battery that requires constant water and acid top-ups.
- Further, they tend to have lots of stability in their performance. From the time you purchase it right up to the time you retire it, the battery works pretty much stably.
- On yet another level, bike batteries tend to have pretty long lives. This is because they are made from the highest possible quality raw materials.
- It helps too that the weight-to-power ratio for these batteries is not too bad. So in spite of not being very heavy, they supply lots of power.
Types of Amaron Bike Batteries
- There is the 4 Ah Amaron bike battery. Then there is the 5 Ah Amaron bike battery. Also available is the 7 Ah Amaron bike battery, among others.
- It is for the smaller types of bikes, with low power needs, that the 4 Ah battery works best.
- The 5 Ah Amaron bike battery is ideal for medium bikes, with medium power needs.
- And the 7 Ah Amaron bike battery is for bigger bikes, with high power needs.
Buying Guide for Amaron Bike Battery
- Firstly, you need to check your bike’s battery capacity rating (in terms of Ah). Then you shop for an Amaron bike battery which aligns well with that. For instance, if your bike needs a 5 Ah battery, and you purchase a 4 Ah one, it is improper.
- Try also to have a proper insight into the Amaron bike battery warranty. Note that the warranties are not uniform. For some bikes, they are longer, while for others, they are briefer.
- At another level, pay keen attention to the aspect of the Amaron bike battery price. Whereas the factory price may be uniform, different retailers opt for different markups. Thus if you compare the different prices carefully, you may end up getting a better deal.
How to fit & Use Amaron Bike Battery?
- In a bike, there are certain things that can only run if there is an electrical power source. Those include the headlight, indicator lights, brake lights, and so on. Others include the bike’s warning horn as well as its starter. It is for these functions that you install the Amaron bike battery.
- If you are in the bike assembly business, you can use the Amaron bike battery as the original. So you deploy it as the original battery for the bikes you assemble. Otherwise, if you are an ordinary bike owner, you can use the Amaron bike battery as a replacement. So you deploy it to replace the original battery, once the original battery dies off or gets lost.
- Installing the battery is usually quite a simple affair. You just open the slot on the bike’s underside where the battery goes. Then remove the old battery. Thereafter, get the new one to fit in there. Finally, connect the positive and negative terminals to the bike.
List of Top 10 Best Amaron Bike Batteries in India-Buyers Guide
1. Amaron Two Wheeler ABR-PR-APBTZ7L Batteries
The capacity for this battery is 7 Ah. It is a VRLA battery.
- It works on the oxygen recombination principle (hence does not need water toppings)
- It does not easily corrode
- Comes with some level of vibration resistance
- For many bikes, the 7 Ah power rating may prove to be too high
- It is quite heavy, at 3.1 kilos
2. Amaron AP-BTZ4L Bike Batteries
What you get here is a battery made of a total of 6 cells. Its capacity is 4 Ah.
- It has good safety (being a spill-free VRLA)
- The terminals are designed to facilitate easy connection
- It comes with a rather long warranty
- Its 4 Ah capacity may prove too low for some bikes
- Internal resistance within it is 9.4 milliohms
3. AMARON BTX7R Bike Batteries
Ideal for use on a dirt bike. Capacity is 7 Ah.
- This is a truly zero-maintenance bike battery
- Its capacity (at 7 Ah) is very high
- It is potentially very highly durable
- The warranty scheme may at first be hard to understand
- For many bikes, the 7 Ah capacity it offers may be superfluous
4. AMARON PRO RIDER Ap-Btz5L Bike Batteries
This is a lead-acid AGM battery. It offers a power of 12 volts.
- It is a sealed battery (which doesn’t leak)
- The price is quite low, given its quality
- It only adds 2 kilos to the bike’s weight
- Since it is a sophisticated battery, repairing it in case of malfunction can be hard
- Its nodes may at times have a tendency to bend a bit if very roughly handled
5. Amaron Bike (12V 5AH) BATTERIES
Suitable to install on ordinary bikes and scooters. Inside it is lead acid, with AGM construction.
- The warranty for this battery is quite long
- It starts supplying power to your bike instantly (as it is charged at the factory)
- Its sturdiness increases durability
- You need to have some tools, skill, and time to fit it onto the bike
- There is some (modest) power loss inside, thanks to its 9.4 milliohms internal resistance
6. Amaron Uplus Bike Batteries
The capacity for this bike battery is 14 Ah. It is maintenance-free.
- Not much affected by vibrations, even on rather rough roads
- It requires only basic care to be durable
- This is a remarkably high-capacity bike battery
- The price may appear to be quite high for some potential buyers
- It is somewhat heavy
7. Amaron APBTX90 Bike Batteries
This is a 6-cell lead acid battery. It has an actual capacity of 9 Ah.
- The level of corrosive resistance for it is quite high
- The cranking power for this battery is remarkable
- The warranty for it is a total of 48 months
- Once it dies off, responsible disposal presents a challenge
- 9 Ah capacity is likely to prove to be too much for many smaller bikes
8. Milestone AMARON BTX7R Bike Batteries
What you get here is a 12-volt battery with a 7 Ah capacity. It comes with 48 month warranty.
- It is designed for fast and easy fitting on the 2 wheeler
- The price is very pocket-friendly for the 7 Ah
- It requires zero maintenance
- The cells inside it are quite delicate
- It feels a bit heavy
9. AMARON AP- BTZ9R Two Wheeler Batteries
Ideal for use on Bullet, Thunderbird, Electra, and other bike types. The battery comes almost ready for instant use.
- The performance of this bike battery is mostly stable
- It does not cost too much money
- It does not easily spill its contents
- Fitting it on some bikes may be frustrating at first
- Some may find its warranty terms a bit tricky
10. GENERIC AMARON APBTX7R Batteries for Bike
This is a sealed AGM battery. Capacity is 7 Ah for bike use.
- This battery charges and discharges in a reliable way
- It is constructed using quality materials, hence is likely to be durable
- The price is not too high for this sort of battery
- For many bikes, 7 Ah may prove too high
- It requires careful handling as the cells in it may be a bit delicate
A genuine Amaron bike battery can help you keep your bike running all its electric components as it should. This guide can help you whenever you happen to be shopping for the most ideal Amaron bike batteries.
What is the cost of an Amaron battery for the bike?
Amaron bike battery price is mostly in 1600 to 2100 Indian Rupees range.
How long do Amaron batteries last?
That is at least 3 to 5 years in most cases (and with some basic care).
Which battery type is best for bikes?
Most experts recommended a sealed VRLA AGM battery for the bike.