Adidas is one of the most respected brands in the footwear industry. Among Adidas’ products are socks. The Adidas socks may be worn alongside Adidas shoes, or alongside other types of shoes that they go well with. For the most part, these particular socks are a good fit for wearing alongside casual wear shoes. They are also a good fit for wearing sports shoes when taking part in fitness exercises. They mainly serve the purpose of wicking moisture from the wearer’s feet. Further, the socks serve the purpose of making the wearer look classier and feel more comfortable.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Puma socks, Waterproof socks, Varicose veins socks, Body massagers, Neck & shoulder massagers, Foot massagers, Massage chairs, woollen Socks, Long Socks for Women, Jockey socks, Socks for men, Loafer Socks, Stockings for winter, Knee braces, Wrist splints, winter shoes, Boots for Men, Christmas socks, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Bata slippers, slippers for girls, Nike slippers, Ladies chappals, etc. in India.
Top 10 Best Adidas Socks in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Adidas Socks
- One of the features that draw people to socks is their top-quality stitching. The top-quality stitching makes the socks to be durable, without a tendency to develop holes.
- Another feature that attracts people to these socks is their typical elegance. This is in line with the rest of Adidas footwear, which is widely known to have a good, stylish appearance.
- Yet another feature that draws people to socks is their great comfort. This is a result of things like the socks’ cushioning, arch supports and smug fits.
- Usually, Adidas goes to great lengths to make socks that are breathable, elastic and effectively absorbent.
Types of Adidas Socks
- Adidas socks may be of the plain type. Or they may be of the type that comes with various patterns imprinted on them.
- Further, the socks may be unisex (for wearing by both men and women). Or they may be specifically for men or specifically for women.
- Socks may be ankle-length. Or they may be of calf length. It may even be possible to find low-cut Adidas loafer socks, for wearing with loafers and sneakers.
- At yet another level, the socks may be made of cotton. Or they are made of other materials, including nylon, polyester and elastane (sometimes blended with cotton).
Buying Guide for Adidas Socks
- There are socks meant for various purposes. So you start by figuring out which specific purpose you need the socks for. Then go through the various types on offer, and select the most ideal one for that purpose.
- Ensure that the socks you buy are neither too small nor too big for your feet. To this end, make an effort to know the ideal size for your feet. Then either go for that, or for a free size.
- Having some insight into the normal Adidas socks price may help you too. You may know when you are being overcharged. Or you may know when what you are being sold are cheap imitations (or outright fakes).
How To Use Adidas Socks?
- You may wear your socks with sports shoes. There is also the option of wearing socks with many other types of casual wear shoes. That applies even if those do not necessarily sport shoes. The type of socks you are holding is really the determinant of what you can wear it.
- Avoid pulling the socks too roughly, lest you mess up their elasticity.
- Check the sock’s package for care instructions. While some may be machine-washed, others strictly require routine washing by hand.
List of Top 10 Best Adidas Socks in India-Buyers Guide
1. Adidas Original Flat Knit Ankle Socks
In this pack, there are 3 pairs of socks. The socks are made of cotton.
- These socks promise superior comfort
- Elasticity for these socks is top notch
- The price is not too high, for original socks with the Adidas brand
- They only reach ankle length
- May be messed up by any washing above 40 degrees Celsius
2. Adidas Multicolour Sock for Men
These are well-stitched ankle-length socks. The pack comes with three pairs of them.
- They have a good masculine look
- The Adidas labelling on these socks comes out very nicely
- They don’t get too warm during the hotter months (as they are cotton socks)
- The price may (to some people) look high for only 3 pairs of socks
- The socks may look slightly awkward when worn with certain (few) shoe types
3. Adidas Unisex Standard Cotton Socks
In these socks, there are materials like cotton, nylon, elastane and polyester, in varying percentages. The socks come in a pack of 3.
- Moisture wicking effect from these socks is good
- They offer decent arch support
- These are quite elegant socks
- Washing these sorts of socks can be a bit tiring
- These socks don’t come cheap
4. Adidas Ankle Length Socks for Men
Available in this pack are 3 pairs of socks. The main fabric in them is cotton.
- These are adequately soft socks
- They come in free size
- These socks retain elasticity for quite a while
- Care for these socks may be challenging (as they are hand wash socks)
- Price may be somewhat out of reach for some
5. Adidas ANKLE SOCKS for Men
What you get here are regular-fit socks. For the most part, they are made out of cotton.
- The footbed in these socks is cushy
- They come with contoured heels
- Toe and heel areas have great extra padding
- These are 41% polyester socks
- Some may find the Adidas branding a bit too prominent
6. Adidas Plain Socks for Men
The fabric composition for these socks is that of cotton, polyester, elastane and polyamide. The socks come with some three-tonal stripes.
- These are quite soft socks
- Upon washing them, they dry quite fast
- Quality stitching makes them potentially durable
- These socks may look a bit thin
- Some may find the 62% cotton content too modest
7. Adidas Cotton Ankle Socks for Men
What you find in this pack are some 3 pairs of socks. They all come with Adidas branding near the top.
- Absorbency in these (cotton) socks is good
- The 3 pairs in this pack should be sufficient for most people’s needs
- These socks are quite elegant
- In extremely hot water, these socks can get a bit too warm
- Colours for the socks may fade slightly as time passes
8. Adidas Cotton Blend Socks for Men
These are ankle-length socks. The package comes with the standard 3 pairs.
- These are stylish socks
- Stitching is quite good, and they tend to be durable
- They are quite comfortable on the feet
- Some may find the colours too bold
- The price for these socks may appear to be a bit high
9. Adidas Adult Socks (Unisex)
These are reasonably thick, top-quality socks. They contain 52% cotton.
- Appropriate for both men and women (since they are unisex socks)
- Quite easy to keep clean
- The socks are elegant
- These socks are not cheap in terms of price
- They are mostly plain
10. Adidas Cotton Printed Ankle Socks
This is a standard pack of 3 socks pairs. The socks are unisex.
- The thickness in these socks is just right: neither too thick nor too thin
- They have a fine stylish look
- These socks tend to be long lasting
- Price may appear relatively high
- The socks may only work well with certain types of shoes (since they are ankle-length socks)
Adidas socks are widely regarded as some of the best in the market, in terms of durability, stylishness and comfort. Use this guide to identify and buy good Adidas socks within India.
What are the best Adidas socks?
Those are comfortable to wear, good in appearance and potentially durable.
Are Adidas socks fashionable?
Yes, most people regard socks as some of the most stylish and fashionable.
What is the price of Adidas socks?
Adidas socks price is mostly in the 290 to 850 Indian rupees range, for a pack of 3 pairs.