With early learning and child development being so important, choosing the right chart is also. What your child learns when they’re a toddler can impact their whole school life and beyond.
For this reason, getting an alphabet chart for your child when they’re young is important. It will allow them to learn the basics and create a strong foundation. Teachers also use charts to help teach their students. This is because many people are visual learners, and charts are a great visual tool for learning.
Also check the buyers’ guide for the best Puzzle Games, Building blocks, Lego blocks, Malayalam Letter Pads, soft toys, Teddy Bears, Baby Bath Toys, Educational Toys for Kids, Toy Cars, Toy Trains, remote control cars, Gaming Chairs, Hanging Toys, Dolls for Girls, Scooter for Kids, Tricycle for Kids, Kitchen sets, doctor sets, tricycles for kids, Footballs, Cork balls, Cricket Balls, cricket bats and balls, Cricket kookaburra Balls, Badminton Rackets, Cricket Pads, Cricket Kits, Green Mats, Green Nets, Stumper Balls, Volley Ball Nets, Exercise balls, and cricket bats in India.
Top 10 Best ABCD Chart in India
Features of ABCD Chart
- While some charts may have extra information on them, they all have one thing in common.
- They all contain the English alphabet. Most also include a word starting with that letter.
- The next important feature of any chart is that they have a picture to go with each letter.
- The picture would normally be of an object that starts with that letter. For E.g. A will have a picture of an apple.
Types of ABCD Charts
- There are two types of ABCD charts. The first is one that only comes with the English alphabet.
- It will have all the letters, with some pictures and maybe a word example.
- The second is a chart with both the English alphabet and numbers on it.
- The top of the chart will have the alphabet with pictures and maybe a word example.
- The numbers will be at the bottom and will range normally between 1-10 or 1-20, depending on the chart.
- Many alphabet charts now also come with a bunch of other charts, such as colours and shapes.
- This is to help expand your child’s vocabulary and learn more.
Buyer’s Guide for ABCD Chart
- When buying a chart, it’s important to think about what you need.
- Many charts come in sets now, which is great if you have a class and want to decorate it.
- However, if you just need a chart of the alphabet, this will be a waste of money.
- You also need to think about the quality of the chart.
- Young children may tear your charts, so buying a paper charts may not be the best idea.
- Lastly, you need to make sure that the charts are child safe. Meaning, that they won’t hurt themselves with sharp edges etc.
How to Use ABCD Chart?
- Charts can be used in two ways. The first is for decorating a classroom or room for young children.
- The second is for educating children using visuals.
- The best method of use is to place the chart onto a wall. However, you need to be sure that your child will easily be able to see it.
- If the chart is too high to see or reach, your child may become disinterested in the chart.
List of Top 10 Best ABCD Charts in India-Buyers Guide
1 – Early Learning Charts Boxset for Kids
This boxset contains 10 different charts. They include the alphabet, numbers (1-20), birds, wild animals, fruits, vegetables, colors, shapes, opposites and body parts.
- All information is accurate and informative.
- Young children love using charts.
- The charts are big, size A3.
- The charts don’t stick onto the wall well.
- They bend quite easily.
2 – TINI Educational Wall Charts
This set of charts comes in a pack of 9. It includes numbers, Hindi Varnmala, the alphabet, fruits, vegetables, birds, flowers and body parts.
- Hard to tear or damage as it’s made from plastic.
- You can easily wipe and clean the charts.
- The edges are a bit sharp.
- Have to place in high places so children don’t touch it as they may hurt themselves with it.
3 – PAPER PLANE DESIGN Posters
This set of poster comes in a pack of 10. They came in an A3 size.
- The paper is of high quality.
- Is washable.
- Doesn’t stick well on the wall.
- Can only use indoors.
4 – TARGET PUBLICATIONS English Alphabet Poster
This poster comes with the English alphabet and numbers (1-10) on it. It’s colourful and contains pictures for easy learning.
- Is larger than other posters that are similar.
- Comes with a QR code to access further learning material.
- Laminated poster.
- Some of the words may be hard for young children to read.
- Is a bit expensive.
5 – PEPPA PIG Early Learning Charts
The charts come in a pack of 10. It includes the alphabet, numbers, colours, animals, fruits, vegetables, opposites, birds, transport and shapes.
- Great gift for Peppa Pig fans.
- High quality material used.
- Uses vibrant colours and pictures
- Doesn’t stick well on walls or smooth surfaces.
- There isn’t a lot of glue on the back.
6 – TARGET PUBLICATIONS Educational Charts
This set of charts comes in a pack of 8. They include an alphabet, fruit, vegetable, good habits, domestic, tables (1-20), wild animals and bird chart.
- Has a QR code on each chart for a better learning experience.
- Is jumbo sized.
- Colourful pictures.
- Some of the charts are made for older children, who can already read and do maths.
- Doesn’t stick on the wall well.
7 – VANTAGEKART Wall Charts
This set of charts comes in a set of 6. It includes the alphabet, weekdays, months, colours, body parts and numbers.
- Easy for young toddlers to understand.
- High paper quality.
- Charts are colourful.
- Not laminated.
- Unframed and uses tape to stick to wall.
8 – BOMASHAS English Charts
This set comes with 6 different charts. This includes an English alphabet, numbers, animals, birds, vegetable and body parts chart.
- Laminated posters.
- Uses realistic pictures and images.
- Is jumbo sized.
- Made from paper.
- Doesn’t stick well to the wall.
9 – HIVEX PUBLICATION Educational Charts
This box of charts comes in a set of 3. It includes an English alphabet, Hindi Varnmala and numbers chart.
- Is tear-restraint.
- Waterproof and easy to wipe / clean.
- Colourful and full of pictures for easy learning.
- Made from paper.
- Is expensive compared to other products similar to it.
10 – WONDER HOUSE BOOKS Boxset of Board Books
This boxset comes with 6 board books. It includes an ABC, numbers, fruit, vegetable colours and shapes board book.
- High quality.
- Are perfect for young children.
- Made for building up your child’s vocabulary.
- Not a chart.
- Little creativity in book, basic layout.
Early child development is very important. Learning when young is important as it is your foundation. And a bad foundation may mean future learning problems in school. This is why using charts to teach your child is a great way to build a strong educational foundation. Learning visually is one of the best, and sometimes only, way your child can learn when they’re a toddler. Pictures allows them to understand what they are unable to read.
Charts are also great decorates for classrooms. Not only do they brighten up the class, they are useful too. Teachers can use them as a supplement to their teaching. The pictures also will help them when teaching young children, things like the alphabet and numbers.
1 – How do you remember ABCD numbers?
The easiest way is to learn visually. Many people are visual learners, meaning they learn and remember things by looking at it. If you want to teach your child to remember, it’s recommended that you use a chart or book and go over the ABCD every day.
2 – How do you read a child’s ABCD?
You need to start by reading from the first letter – A – to the last letter – Z. As you say the letter, show your child it and have them repeat it.
3 – What is the cost of an ABCD chart?
This depends on the type of chart you get. Some are more expensive compared to others as they may have extra information. The quality of the chart will also increase the price, e.g. a laminated chart will cost more than an unlaminated one.