Keeping an 8 GB memory card is so handy when you have lots of free time. You love watching classic adventure movies or crave the trending ones. Then there are your favourite tunes and songs. You go outside for a run and want to listen to music. For this, you store a lot of movies and music on your smartphone or a smart device.
Therefore, you need to check an 8 GB memory card price because you will demand one. Storing data, music files, movies, documents, or other types of files is easy on an 8 GB memory card. It is easy to buy because of the low 8 GB memory card price. Now you have a good option to store more movie files.
Also, Check The Buyers Guide for the Best 32GB Pendrive, 64GB Pendrive, 128GB Pendrive, OTG Pendrive, 16 Gb memory Cards, 32GB Memory Cards, 64Gb Memory Cards, 128GB Memory Cards, 256Gb Memory Cards, 512 GB Memory Cards, Sandisk Memory Cards, Samsung Memory Cards, Memory Card Readers in India
Top 8 Best 8GB Memory Card Brands in India
Features of 8GB Memory Card
- When you need to expand the storage options for smart gadgets, you need 8 GB memory cards.
- Some people download a lot of MP4, MPEG, MKV, and other movie files onto their hard drives.
- They keep downloading movies and songs from online sources.
- The computer’s hard drive or where these files are collecting can connect to memory cards.
- You can transfer all movie files and music tune files into 8 GB memory cards.
- The feature of the 8 GB memory card price is that it is low.
- Almost everyone can buy these size 8 GB memory cards.
- The SD memory card is easy to fit in the MicroSD card slot.
Types of 8GB Memory Cards
- The 8 GB memory cards have two types of basic forms.
- Every SD card uses a file system to move files like music, films, and others.
- The SD card uses a FAT64 file system to transfer loads of movie data.
- This is why a FAT64 file system can reach the storage of one or two terabytes.
- So, FAT64 filesystem works cards with more than 8 GB memory cards.
- Memory card can use the FAT16 system for writing files.
- It can also use this same FAT16 to read files.
- Secondly, the memory card price remains the same if it uses some other system.
Buyers guide for 8GB Memory Card
- What you should look for in a memory card price is the starting point.
- Find the cheapest 8 GB memory cards in the market or online.
- Now make a list of features and durability it comes with.
- This is where you should start.
- The benefit of doing this is that you now know about the least features you can buy.
- Now look for the most expensive 8 GB memory cards that the online market has to offer.
- Make a complete list of all the features and advantages it offers.
- There you have the knowledge of the best features that the industry has to offer.
- Finally, make a list of all the things you need by comparing both the list of cheapest and the pricey ones.
- You can now reach a middle ground for buying 8 GB memory cards.
- If you only need to fit 8 GB memory cards on a phone to listen to music then buy the cheapest.
- Otherwise, you can buy the 8 GB memory cards that provide more.
- Also, you will know the cost comparison between different 8 GB memory cards.
How to use an 8GB Memory Card?
- All 8 GB memory cards work with ease in SD card slots.
- The smartphone quickly reads 8 GB memory cards without any problems.
- The process is easy.
- You will plug in the memory card onto your smart gadget that supports it.
- The perks of operating systems that come pre-installed on devices are able to recognize all 8 GB memory cards.
- All you have to do is open the file manager and start moving movies and songs.
- Many cards come free with adapters that let you connect cards with a laptop.
- You only plug in the 8 GB memory cards in that adapter.
- Fit that adapter on your laptop.
- The laptop’s OS reads it fast.
- Just like this, you can fit any memory cards on your tablets or other smart gadgets.
- The file managers are provided in all operating systems to use 8 GB memory cards.
List of Top 8 Best 8GB Memory Card Brands in India
Here we have outlined the pros and cons of 8 GB memory cards for you.
1. SanDisk 8GB Memory Card Class 4 (SDSDQM-008G-B35)
SanDisk produces amazing cards according to its features.
- This Sandisk memory card gives you ample space to store songs.
- You can move and copy files quickly.
- The benefits include almost thirty-plus movie hours.
- If you look at performance then this card is classified as Class 4.
- SanDisk covers five years of free support.
The writing speed is a bit slower.
2. Strontium 8GB Memory Card MicroSDHC Class (SR8GTFC6R)
This manufacturer makes durable memory products.
- You can carry the Strontium Memory card with ease.
- It is simple to move files.
- This memory card is guaranteed to work for years.
The card cannot survive if it gets wet.
3. Kingston 8 GB Memory Card Class 4 Micro SDHC
Kingston Memory card is a quality memory device maker.
- You will have lots of storage options using this memory card.
- It works fast with smartphones for transferring movies.
- It copies data with a minimum speed reaching four megabytes per second.
- This card can survive shocks, vibrations, and harmful rays.
The company could have made the writing speed better.
4. Transcend 8GB Memory Card Micro SDHC Class 10 UHS-I (TS8GUSDCU1)
This Transcend memory card is a good choice.
- The card leads to durability.
- You can copy and paste movies of all sizes.
- The writing and read speeds will please you.
The company gives no free adapter with the package.
5. Sony 8GB Memory Card Class 10 UHS-1 Micro SDHC up to 70MB/s (SR8UY2A/TQ)
Sony is always improving the features of its memory devices.
- You will have no problem copying movies and music on this card.
- Sony provides free software to backup and saves your files from loss.
- Heat and cold do not damage this Sony memory card.
The company gives no guarantees.
6. HP Color U1 TF Card 08GB W Adapter
HP makes many computer-related products.
- This HP memory card is designed to work with all smart devices.
- Interestingly, it can still work when pulled by magnets.
- It stays in working condition if water spills on it.
Sometimes it takes longer to write movie files.
7. Centon Electronics 8GB Class 4 MICRO SD CARD (S1-MSDHC4-8G)
Centon’s 8 GB memory card price is lower.
- You can copy many of the movies and music tunes on it.
- No problem with using it with a laptop.
- It fits easily in a smartphone.
The company gives no guarantees for water spill damage.
8. V7 8 GB Memory Card MicroSDHC Class 4 with SD Adapter (VAMSDH8GCL4R-1N)
The benefit of buying this one is that it is cheap.
- You can copy any movie files on it.
- It is easy to fit in computers using an adapter.
The V7 memory card writes slower and takes some time to read.
It is advised you buy an 8 GB memory card that is up to the mark according to your standards of need. You will not need to worry about an 8 GB memory card price.
- What is the cost of an 8 GB memory?
Ans. You can afford an 8 GB memory card price. They are cheap.
- How do I choose a memory card?
Ans. You will need to see how much storage space you need for copying movies, music, and other files.
- Which type of memory card is best?
Ans. The latest 8 GB memory cards with durable features is always a good choice to buy.
- What is the difference between an SD card and a memory card?
Ans. The SD card comes in the MicroSD form. But the memory cards have three different types of forms.