People want the best of everything. They look for premium features and specs when buying a 75 inch TV. A few years ago, a 75 inch TV was expensive to purchase. These days the 75 inches screen is less costly because the technology is advancing every day. Newer TV models appear quicker and depreciate faster.
Every day a new kind of panel or feature shows up. Because of this, older TV models lose value. Buyers buy the latest in tech. However, the old TV models are sold quicker because of the cheaper purchasing cost. Therefore, you can buy either a new 75 inch TV with all the latest offerings or an old low-cost one. So, you have a good reason to buy a 75 inch TV.
Also, Check the Buyers Guide for the Best 50 inch TV, 32 inches LED TV, 43 inches LED TV, 65 inches LED TV, 24 inches LED TV, 55 inches LED TV, 4K TV, QLED TV, OLED TV, 5.1 Home Theater, and TV Unit Designs in India.
Top 6 Best 75 inches TV in India
Features of 75 Inch TV
- Every 75 inches TV offers premium features in its class.
- The benefit of buying a huge screen TV is the perks that come with it.
- Every new 75 inches TV model delivers 4K Ultra High Definition viewing.
- These days 8K Ultra HD panels are hard to purchase because they are expensive.
- The technology is new and rare. The 4K UHD panels are declining in cost because of the introduction of the latest 8K panels.
- The advantage of having a 75 inches TV is the features and convenience it provides.
- All the latest big-screen TVs come with options to connect gaming consoles.
- These can connect with a USB source like HDD, smartphone, or other smart devices.
- The smart TV features come with many apps pre-installed.
Types of 75 Inches TV
- All new 75 inches TVs are sleek and slim.
- A buyer looks for the perfect design and functions of a big-screen TV.
- The outer frames vary with different manufacturers of TVs.
- Sony and Samsung use steel or aluminum frames for a premium look.
- LG uses aluminum, rubber, and plastic frames.
- Every brand offers some common and few different smart TV features.
- The common ground is Android OS and apps.
- The Google play store and google apps can run on other OS as well.
- Some people are Netflix and YouTube lovers and buy only TVs that support these.
- Most people only watch movies and digital cable.
- All big-screen TV connect with smart devices using WIFI or Bluetooth
Buyers Guide for 75 Inches TV
- All huge screen TVs need big space for placement because of their big size.
- Not every place or spot is adjustable for a 75 inches TV.
- Therefore, take all measurements.
- Check the spots and corners where a 75 inches TV can fit easily.
- You will want to get the best view from far.
- See that your sofas and chairs are facing the big-screen TV.
- People use wider spaces for adjusting or mounting a huge TV.
- The room where you place your TV should be less crowded.
- Move out the unnecessary decorations or objects.
- A spacious and emptier room will provide an exotic feel with a large screen TV.
- Buyers that buy a big-screen TV for the first time, should scan the available smart TV features.
- You can install and run Google apps and other apps on a smart TV.
- You will want to stream media using Netflix or Amazon Prime.
- First, check the pre-installed apps that come with the TV.
- Secondly, scan the available HDMI, Ethernet, USB, and digital ports.
- Gamers will want to buy a 75 inches TV with a higher refresh rate resolution.
- The fun begins when watching a 4K movie on a big screen.
How to setup & use 75 Inch TV?
- The only hassle for using a 75 inches TV for the first time is the unpacking stage.
- It might take some time to unpack and attach a TV stand.
- You will need a screwdriver and an instruction manual.
- Read the step-by-step guide for installing the TV stand.
- For mounting a big-screen TV, you can ask help from the brand support service.
- They can mount the TV with proper tools and adjustments.
- What you need is to find the perfect place that can fit a 75 inches TV.
- It takes a while for the smart TV to set up for the first time.
- Here a set-up guide provided with the package helps. Carefully read and follow the steps given.
- If you use a digital cable TV service, then the cable service provider will set up the cable service.
- Al TVs come with remote control for controlling the TV functions and features.
List of Top 6 Best 75 Inch TVs in India-Buyers Guide
The top six places taken by the best 75 inches TV screens are these.
1. Sony Bravia 75 inch TV 4K Ultra HD Android LED KD-75X9500G
Sony 75 inches LED TV is always trying to improve its products.
- This TV comes with a 4K Ultra HD screen panel.
- The refresh rate of the panel is 50 hertz.
- It produces lifelike sounds.
- The speaker output is 20 watts.
- Smart TV features include Android Smart TV.
- Chromecast is preinstalled.
- Gives exceptional contrast and clarity using Triluminous and X-motion clarity.
- The refresh rate is only 50 hertz.
- It has no NFC ports.
2. Sony Bravia 75 inches TV 4K Ultra HD Smart Certified Android LED TV 75X8000H
This Sony TV is Android Certified.
- This Sony LED TV includes Apple Airplay, Alexa, and Apple Homekit.
- It has speakers that support Dolby Atmos and Bass Reflex.
- The screen is 4K UHD.
- Comes with gaming features.
It has a less refresh rate of 50 hertz.
3. LG 75 inches TV 4K UHD Smart Nano-cell 75SM9400PTA
LG provides a Nano-cell LED TV panel in this model.
- LG gives a 3-year warranty.
- It supports Wireless sound.
- The display gives OLED-like pictures.
- Smart TV features Alexa and Google Assistant.
- The refresh rate is 100 hertz of the 4K UHD screen.
It has no NFC ports.
4. TCL 75 inch TV AI 4K Ultra HD Certified Android 75P715
This TCL TV is Android Certified.
- It has a 4K UHD panel.
- TCL provides 18 months of warranty.
- The TV has good smart features.
- You can hear high-quality sound through a 30 watts speaker.
- The TV comes with no NFC ports.
- The refresh rate is the standard 60 hertz.
5. Samsunges 75 Inch TV 7 Series 75NU7100
This is a 4K UHD LED TV from Samsung.
- It has a high screen refresh rate of 120 hertz.
- The TV comes with intelligent Smart TV features.
- It has 2 USB and 3 HDMI ports.
The sound system is only 20 watts.
6. Samsung 75 inch TV 4K Ultra HD UA75TU8000KXXL
Samsung LED TV has a good range of 4K UHD TVs.
- You can connect HDDs and USB devices.
- The screen resolution is 4K UHD.
- Provides connection options with a PC, laptop, and smart device.
- The refresh rate is only 60 hertz.
- Speakers have only 20 watts of output.
Get a 75 inch TV with a 4K UHD screen. These are not very expensive and provide you with all the features available. You can save a lot by not buying expensive QLED or OLED TVs.
Is a 75-inch TV is best for the Bedroom?
If you have a big bedroom or even a mid-sized room, a 75 inches TV will entertain you.
What is the normal price of 75 inch TV?
The normal price of a 75 inch TV depends on the type of panel it has. The 4K UHD panels are lower in cost. OLED and QLED panels are expensive.