While coronavirus rages and things move, you might want to upgrade your TV or get yourself a new one. This would make your stay at home more enjoyable and result in fewer boredom-filled days. You want to buy a new television. So, where do you start? Which one should you go for? I hope that this guide helps you find the TV of your choice.
Televisions are becoming man’s best pal. This is due to a lot of reasons you may be aware of. A cargo ship that brings you different goods and shipments also delivers TVs. The goods and shipment are the variety of TV shows, music, movies, and news provided by the TV. For this reason and more, your choice of a new TV should be careful and well-researched.
Top 10 Best 65 Inch LED TVs in India
Features of 65 Inch Led TV
There are a couple of features of a 65-inch TV you should take note of. These features are important for the effective working of the television.
- TV resolution is a feature to look out for.
- The better the resolution, the better the images formed on the TV screen.
- 4K TV resolution is an upgrade of the previous 1080p HD TV resolution.
- TV resolution refers to the number of pixels involved in the making of an image on the TV.
- A TV with a 4K resolution has approximately 3,840 pixels. And one with 1080p resolution has you guessed it right, 1080 pixels.
- With this increased number of pixels in 4K HD TV, there is a significant upgrade in the picture quality.
- The pictures appear to be clearer and more distinct.
- Another TV resolution is 8k. It’s the newest upgrade and is still quite expensive.
- If your budget covers it, go for it.
- Another feature to note is the size and sitting arrangement.
- The size, in this case, is 65 perfect inches.
- Bigger is always better, and a 65-inch TV is just big enough.
- Also, make sure your TV has at least three HDMI ports.
- HDMI means the High Definition Multimedia Interface.
- These ports are the standard means of connecting the TV with other devices like a DVD player or game console.
Types of 65 Inches Led TV
There are 3 types of 65-inch televisions.
- LED TV means Light Emitting Diode Television. This kind of television uses LED as the backlight. The main source of light emits a LED. The backlight was cold cathode fluorescent light (CCFLs).
- OLED TV means Organic Light Emitting Diode. This type of television uses no backlight. It doesn’t need one. Each tiny pixel that makes up an image produces its color and light. This refers to an emissive display.
- QLED TVs are an improved version of a LED TV. QLED means Quantum Light Emitting Diode. This TV has an added layer of nanoparticles behind the liquid crystal display layer and in front of the backlight.
There are 2 other not-so-popular variations: Mini-LED and Micro LED.
- Mini-LED TVs are very few in the market. A 65-inch mini-LED TV can accommodate about 20,000 small LED backlights. This increases the control over brightness and picture quality close to what OLED TVs can do.
- Micro LED TVs have the brightest display than the rest. Because of the design, this TV can come in massive sizes. Like OLED, it undergoes what’s called an emissive display.
Buyers guide for 65 Inches Led TV
The following guidelines would help you choose the TV of your choice. The feature compartment has already covered some. You may already have an idea of what the TV of your choice is.
- First and foremost, how much is your budget? This would determine how far you can go in your search for a new TV.
- The next thing to consider is the type you want: LED, OLED, QLED, micro-LED, or MiniLED.
- Another thing to consider is the TV size. It’s 65 inches in this case.
- A 65-inch TV is a perfect size for a living room and other viewing rooms.
- Also, check for the number of HDMI ports.
- They should be at least 3.
- These ports allow for the connection of other devices to the television.
- Further, consider the TV resolution: 1080p HD, 4K TV, or 8K.
- Lastly, stick to popular and trusted brands. If you’re going to try other brands, research well.
How to use 65 Inch Led TV?
These various types of TVs work differently.
- MicroLED and OLED TVs are similar in the way they work. Each pixel contained in them has the power to shine its light and color. This also means that each can turn on and off.
- Mini-LED and LED TVs also work identically. Both have backlights which act as the light source. This light courses through several layers in the TVs and appears as images on the screen.
- QLED works like mini-LED and LED TVs except that it has an added layer of nanoparticles. These microscopic particles are hit by the backlight and produce brighter and more naturally colored images.
List of Top 10 Best 65 Inch Led TV in India-Buyers Guide
1. TCL 163.96 cm (65 inches) AI 4K UHD Certified Android Smart LED TV 65P8 (Black) (2019 Model)
- Top-notch picture and sound quality.
- The smart features include Google apps.
- You can log into Facebook.
- TCL LED TV processing speed needs to be improved.
- There is no Ethernet port on this TV.
2. Sanyo 164 cm (65 inches) Kaizen Series 4K Ultra HD Certified Android LED TV XT-65UHD4S (Black) (2020 Model)
- Sanyo LED TV has top picture quality.
- It includes audio mode.
- A smart remote is given for easy controls.
- It connects weakly to Bluetooth devices.
- You can use a LAN connection with this TV.
3. Sony Bravia 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Certified Android LED TV 65X8000H (Black) (2020 Model)
- Sony Bravia LED TV of excellent quality.
- Smart TV features like Prime Video and YouTube can be accessed using this TV.
- You can use the WIFI to connect smartphones.
- It does not support Bluetooth devices.
- You cannot use the NFC of smart devices with this TV.
4. Samsung 163 cm (65 Inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV UA65RU7100KXXL (Black) (2019 Model)
- Samsung LED TV is easy to use.
- The gaming consoles can be connected via WIFI.
- You can use a PC with this TV.
- It needs overall improvement.
- The sound output could have been improved.
5. Philips 164 cm (65 inches) 6700 Series 4K Ambilight LED Smart TV 65PUT6703S/94 (Dark Silver)
- Phillips LED TV is having Excellent picture quality.
- You can use smart TV apps on this device.
- There is a WIFI to connect tablets.
- It lacks Bluetooth.
- It has no NFC device built-in.
6. Panasonic 165 cm (65 Inches) Full HD LED TV H-65C300DX (Black)
- Panasonic LED TV is an overall good TV.
- There are smart TV features like the Google play store.
- You can use a laptop using an HDMI port with this TV.
- No NFC to share files.
- The screen panel could have been a 4K UHD one.
7. LG 164 cm (65 inches) 4K UHD Smart Nano-cell TV 65SM9000PTA (Black) (2019 Model)
- LG LED TV good picture quality.
- The sound speakers produce good quality output.
- There is a magic remote for easy functionality.
- If you want an NFC, this TV isn’t for you.
- There is no Ethernet for connecting a LAN wire.
8. CloudWalker 165 cm (65 Inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Screen 65SUA7 (Black) with Keyboard & Mouse
- CloudWalker LED TV good sound and picture quality.
- You can watch high resolutions movies.
- The gaming consoles can be connected using a WIFI with this TV.
- Remote should be made easier to use.
- The TV comes with no NFC built-in.
9. Sony Bravia 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Certified Android Smart OLED TV KD-65A8G (Black) (2019 Model)
- SonyBravia LED TV worth the price.
- Great picture quality.
- The sound quality is good.
- Dolby Atmos for high-quality sound is not included.
- There is no Ethernet port.
10. Mi TV 4X 163.9 cm (65 Inches) 4K Ultra HD Android LED TV (Black)
- MI TV LED TV Good picture quality.
- The Remote is easy to use.
- The price of this TV is affordable.
- Picture quality needs to be improved for both side and front sitting arrangements.
- The refresh rates could have been improved for gaming options.
Buying a TV is an important decision to make. Did this guide help you find the TV of your choice? Have fun and make lasting memories with your new TV.
Is it worth buying a 65-inch TV?
Ans. A 65-inch TV is worth buying. Most people complain about getting a smaller TV than about getting a bigger one.
What’s the best 65 inch 4k TV to buy?
Ans. You can buy an Oled TV, or select a 4K UHD screen. Both deliver superior pictures.
How far should I sit from 65-inch TV?
Ans. You should sit 8 to14 feet away from a 65-inch TV.
Is a 65-inch TV too big for a bedroom?
Ans. You can place this big screen TV in any spacious room.