Televisions are as important as every important piece of equipment in your house. It might even be more important than some. With a TV, you have access to a variety of movies, TV shows, news, and information from around the world. A TV even ends up being the best friend of some. Therefore, buying a new TV involves more time and consideration than buying an electric iron for instance. This article explains about 55 inches LED TV available in the market.
There is a lot to consider, like the size to price, TV resolution, and a lot more. At the end of this article, we hope you’ll make the right decision. Also, Check the Buyers Guide for the Best 24 Inch LED Tvs, 32 inches LED TV, 43 inches LED TV, 50 inch TV, 65 inches LED TV, 75 inch TVs, 4K TV, QLED TV, OLED TVs, 5.1 Home Theater, and TV Unit Designs in India.
List of Top 10 Best 55 Inch LED TV in India
Features of 55 inch LED TV
A 55-inch smart TV consists of several features that contribute to its capacity.
- Picture quality matters greatly when considering TVs. Picture quality differs with different types of TV.
- OLED TV can show better dark images.
- This is because the pixels automatically turn off to exhibit a dark image and turn on for a colored image.
- This is unlike a LED TV, which has a dimming effect.
- LED TV dims the backlight for a dark image.
- That is why it’s unable to produce a deep shade of black.
- Another feature to consider is the TV remote.
- Now, this feature is important because it’s what you need to navigate through channels, settings, and so on.
- Most of the TVs come with their remotes.
- A simple and portable remote that constrains most activity to the screen is good enough.
- That is, the remote has few buttons which are used to manipulate more buttons on the TV’s screen.
Types of 55 inch LED TVs
There are 3 major and popular variations of a 15 inch smart TV: LED, OLED, and QLED.
- LED means Light Emitting Diode. A LED TV is a regular or typical kind of TV.
- QLED means Quantum Light Emitting Diode. This type of TV is an improved version of a LED TV. It contains the features of a regular LED TV except that it includes nanoparticles that improve its picture quality. These nanoparticles refer to as quantum dots.
- OLED TV means Organic Light Emitting Diode. This TV is different from LED and QLED TVs. This means that each pixel can turn on and off on its own.
Buyers guide – 55 inch LED TVs?
Televisions now appear in different sizes and shapes. The following guidelines would guide you to choose the best 55-inch television for your home.
- The first thing to consider is your pocket. How much do you have available for the television of your choice? This is a huge determining factor.
- The size of your pocket determines the extent you can go in your search for the perfect TV.
- The next thing to note is the TV’s size, which is 55 inches in this case.
- The size of your TV matters greatly. A 55-inch TV is just right.
- QLED or OLED? This is another question to consider.
- Though similarly spelled, these two words are different.
- O and Q look almost the same, but the one-letter contrast makes a whole difference.
- QLED means Quantum Light-Emitting Diode.
- In simple terms, this means that a QLED TV is a common LED TV but with quantum dots.
- These quantum dots are tiny bits of nano-particles that boost and intensify the picture quality of the TV.
- OLED, on the other hand, means Organic Light-Emitting Diode.
- This means that each pixel produces its color and light.
- That is, unlike LED and QLED TVs, it doesn’t have a LED backlight. It also has better dark scenes because instead of dimming the LED backlight (like QLED), it turns the pixel off.
- Also, with backlight LED absent from an OLED TV, it makes it possible to be flexible.
- Though OLED TVs provide their user with a better viewing experience, you can’t go wrong with a QLED TV.
- It solely depends on your preferences.
How to use a 55 inch LED TV?
- Beginning with OLED, each pixel (tiny fractions which make an image) emits its color and light as one.
- It is different from LED and QLED TVs because it does not need a LED backlight. Instead, each tiny pixel gives off its light and color component in an emissive display.
- You can liken the formation of images on an OLED TV to a galaxy of stars. Each star in a galaxy shines its light but is one with unaided eyes.
- QLED involves quantum dots: microscopic nanoparticles, unlike the regular LED TV.
- As light emits through the LED backlight, it strikes the quantum dots, which give off their contrasting colors.
- This process can is the light that passes through a colored window.
- The colored window (the nanoparticles in this case) gives off colored light.
- These contrasting colors of light pass through the liquid crystal display layer and other layers to form an image.
- This TV transmits light from the LED backlight, through several layers, and finally onto a screen as images.
- The quantum dots are in a film-like layer.
- LED TV is a basic QLED TV without quantum dots.
- The process of image formation is simple.
- The light emits from the LED backlight course through several layers, including the LCD, to form images.
List of Top 10 Best 55 inch LED TVs in India-Buyers Guide
1. OnePlus 138.8 cm (55 inches) Q1 Series 4K Certified Android QLED TV 55Q1IN-1 (Black) (Without Stand)
- It has great sound quality.
- It possesses excellent picture quality.
- Comes with a user-friendly remote.
- It connects weakly to Bluetooth devices.
- It is a bit expensive.
2. LG 139 cm (55 inches) 4K UHD Smart LED TV 55UM7290PTD (Ceramic BK + Dark Steel Silver) (2019 Model)
- The picture quality is good.
- It has a favorable sound quality.
- Is super-easy to use.
- It doesn’t include a magic remote.
- The ceramic frame attracts dust particles.
3. Micromax 139.7 cm (55 inches) 4K UHD LED Certified Android TV L55TA7000UHD (Matte Grey)
- It has good sound quality.
- Has a voice assist remote which is helpful for non-tech users.
- You can connect a laptop with this TV.
- The TV needs space to mount on the wall.
- It does not have an NFC.
4. Samsung 138 cm (55 Inches) 4K ULTRA HD Smart LED TV UA55RU7470UXXL (Black) (2019 Model)
- Has top sound and picture quality.
- It has a good build.
- It has all the smart TV features like YouTube and others.
- The TV is a little heavy.
- It is not for smaller rooms.
5. Sony Bravia 138.8 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Certified Android LED TV 55X7500H (Black) (2020 Model)
- It is of excellent quality.
- It provides a clear picture and good sound.
- There is a complete guide for setting up the TV included in the package.
- It does not connect to Bluetooth devices.
- There is no NFC.
6. TCL 139 cm (55 inches) AI 4K Ultra HD Certified Android Smart LED TV 55P715 Silver (2020 Model)
- It has top-notch sound and picture quality.
- It connects well with add-ons.
- You can use the Facebook app on this TV.
- It doesn’t facilitate the wireless display function for Windows 10 (Miracast).
- You cannot use an NFC device with this TV.
7. Fortex 140 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV FX55Spro01 (Black)
- Is affordable.
- It’s of good quality.
- It is easy to use.
- The overall quality of the TV needs to be upgraded.
- The number of USB ports is standard.
8. Sanyo 139 cm (55 inches) Kaizen Series 4K Ultra HD Certified Android LED TV XT-55UHD4S (Black) (2020 Model)
- Is easy to use.
- The value is worth its price.
- The sound speakers deliver good BASS effects.
- It has a poor connection to Bluetooth devices.
- Wi-Fi connection requires improvement.
9. Kevin 140 cm (55 Inches) 4K UHD | HDR-10 LED Smart TV KN55UHD (Black)
- The Remote is easy to use.
- It has an average picture.
- This TV can connect with a Blu-ray player.
- The speed of the remote needs to be improved.
- Picture quality in the daytime requires upgrading.
10. TOSHIBA 139 cm (55 inches) Vidaa OS Series 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 55U5050 (Black) (2020 Model) | with Dolby Vision and Atmos
- Is simple to use.
- It is worthy of its cost.
- This TV has the ports available for connecting a gaming console and laptop.
- It needs overall upgrading.
- There is NFC provided.
Television is a necessary investment. It might end as your best friend in the long run. Your choice of TV depends on your preferences.
Spend the necessary time to choose the best TV so that you enjoy every moment with it.
Which is the best-LED TV brand in India in 55 inches?
The best-LED TV brand in India is possibly TCL 6-Series Roku TV. But, the major brands are virtually equally reliable. What matters most is that you select a trusted brand.
What is the best budget 55 inch TV?
55-inch TCL 6-Series Roku TV is the best budget 55 inch TV.
Should I buy 4K or Full HD?
Full HD is 1,920 x 1,080 pixels and 4K is 3,840 x 2,160 pixels resolution. Your choice depends on your pocket. If you can afford a 4K TV, why not?
Should I buy OLED or Qled?
Although an OLED TV may be more expensive, it provides a better viewing experience. This doesn’t mean that QLED is trash. QLED may suit your preference. You can’t go wrong with either of them.