We all love to watch movies and play video games on a 50 inch TV. The screen size is just perfect for near or faraway viewing. There is so much to offer by the likes of the latest technology. The Screen comes in all types of panels. May it be IPS, LCD, LED, OLED, 4k HD UHD, or a 4k HD panel? You can place this big screen TV in almost any place around the house.
The bigger screen TVs are heavy and bulky. Forget the advantages of a 50-inches TV because it packs tons of the latest features. Many TVs like Mi 50-inch TV 4K Ultra HD Android LED and Hisense 50-inches TV 4K Ultra HD 50A71F offer a 4K resolution.
Also, check the buyers guide for the 24 Inches LED TV, 32 Inches LED TVs, 43 Inches LED TVs, 55 inches LED TV, 65 inches LED TV, 4K Smart TVs, Home Theatres, 5.1 Home Theatres, Sound Bars and TV Units in India.
Top 14 Best 50 inch TV in India
Features of 50 Inch TV
- The 50 inch TV comes with HDMI and USB ports.
- You can connect your HDDs, USB sticks, gaming consoles, and other devices.
- The software and operating system on 50 inch TVs are Android, usually. Some manufacturers do offer their own versions of OS.
- The OS, other than Android, is full of user-friendly features and specs.
- A 50 inch TV is becoming a normal screen size to buy.
- Many people buy 55 inch TV or 48 inch TVs because of cheaper rates.
- The rates are cheap for these because the company makes sacrifices for giving extra features.
- But the 50 inch TV comes full of the latest upgrades.
- This is why many people prefer buying it.
- Moreover, a 50-inch TV displays a perfect size screen.
Types of 50 Inch TVs
- Dive into a sea of advanced types of panels and features looking for a premium 50-inches TV.
- The list of every 50-inches TV differs and varies in all features.
- Some 50-inches TV like TOSHIBA Vidaa OS Series 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV displays a 4K UHD screen.
- Other types, for example, Sony Bravia Full HD LED Smart TV showing you a Full HD screen only.
- Sony Bravia TV has an HD LED screen, but it still can display crisp images.
- The OS of a 50-inches TV and its processor determines the picture quality.
- You can save by buying a Full HD TV of 50 inches’ screen.
Buyers Guide for 50 Inch TV
- When buying a 50 inch TV from online stores or electronic shops, find the specs useful for you.
- You will connect many of your smart devices, so check all the ports available.
- For instance, if you like watching movies and playing video games, go for higher refresh rates.
- The refresh rate above 60 hertz is always a better option.
- The motion blur feature makes the viewing experience magnificent.
- Higher refresh rates can display better results for gaming consoles.
- Moreover, you need to check if your gaming console supports higher resolution screens.
- Not all gaming consoles and DVD players support 4k HD or 4K UHD content.
- In case your devices play Full HD content, then get a Full HD screen.
- You can save extra by buying a Full HD 50 inch TV.
- You need to check how many HDMI and USB ports you want.
- Some people stream movies and online content.
- For this reason, you must get Android or any other OS that supports various online streaming.
- Because you need fast online streaming, you might want to get a TV with a LAN port.
- If you have a Blu-ray DVD player, then a 120-hertz screen is a better choice.
How to use 50 Inch TV?
- Using any 50 inch TV is easy.
- The operating system provides a useful and user-friendly experience.
- It is easy to set up and fast to run cable TV.
- For using a digital cable service, you can use the support of the cable provider.
- Digital cable TV service companies give you a digital HD cable receiver.
- When you subscribe to their service, they do all the settings.
- You only need to order the service you desire.
- Connecting DVD players or Blu-ray players is simple using an HDMI port.
- All the gaming consoles and Blu-ray DVD players are plug-and-play devices.
- The Android OS running the 50 inch TV is also simple to use.
- You can connect your laptop or PC through an HDMI port.
- Some TVs have WIFI built-in for screencasting.
- You only need to connect your WIFI device.
- You can connect laptops and tablets using a WIFI connection.
List of Top 14 Best 50 Inch TV Brands in India
1. Mi 50 Inch TV 4K Ultra HD Android LED
Mi makes 4K UHD smart TVs.
- Gives you a 4K Ultra HD resolution at 60 hertz of refresh rate.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- It has 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports.
- The WIFI is built-in.
- OS is Android TV 9.0
Wall mounting kit is not provided in the package.
2. Kodak 50UHDX7XPRO 50 Inch TV 4K Ultra HD
Kodak makes good quality TVs.
- The screen resolution is 4K Ultra HD.
- The refresh rate is 60 hertz.
- Comes with a digital Noise Filter.
- Kodak TV Supports video formats like MP4, MPEG, MPG, MKV, AVI, FLV, ASF.
- Does not support the Netflix app.
- It does not have a 3G dongle plug and play support.
3. LG 50 inch TV 4K Ultra HD Smart LED 50UM7290PTD
This LG LED TV is highly recommended and has a ceramic frame.
- The screen resolution is 4K UHD.
- Comes with 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports.
- It is ThinQ AI Smart TV from LG electronics.
- You can access Netflix and Amazon Prime quickly.
- Features like HDR Dynamic Tone and Active HDR are supported.
- LG gives you a 3-year warranty.
- The screen is not curved.
- The LG TV is not 3D.
- The refresh rate is only 50 hertz.
4. Samsung 50 Inch TV Wondertainment Series Ultra HD LED Smart UA50TUE60AKXXL
Samsung TV is a famous TV brand.
- The refresh rate is 60 hertz with a 4K UHD panel.
- Samsung TV has 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports for connecting devices.
- Dolby Digital and Adaptive sound give a superb sound range.
- It has a 3-side bezel-less design.
- Comes with Alexa built-in.
It cannot play 3D movies or content.
5. Sony Bravia 50 inch TV Full HD LED Smart KLV-50W672G
Sony TV is known for making high-quality LED TVs.
- The resolution of the screen is Full HD.
- Sony TV has 2 HDMI and 2 USB ports.
- Gives you powerful sound with Dynamic Drive Speaker system.
- Smart features include the YouTube app.
- Tailor-made for smartphone connection.
- Uses the X-reality Pro engine for rendering graphics.
- It lacks in refresh rate because it is only 50 hertz.
- No 3D content support.
6. Kevin 49 inches4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV KN49UHD-PRO
Kevin TV is a known brand for consumer electronics.
- The resolution of the panel is 4k UHD with a 60-hertz refresh rate.
- It has WIFI, 1 GB RAM, and 8 GB of Internal Storage.
- The design is super slim.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Has a great-sounding 30 watts speaker.
- No 3D content is supported.
- No Netflix app support.
7. Hisense 50 inch TV 4K Ultra HD Smart Certified Android LED 50A71F
Hisense TV provides many features on their TVs.
- Smart TV features like Android TV 9.0 and Netflix are included.
- Powerful sounding 30 watts speakers are built-in.
- It has WIFI connectivity.
- Supports Dolby Vision HDR.
- The design is sleek and slim because it is Near Bezel-Less.
It cannot display 3D streaming movies or content.
8. Sanyo 50 inch TV Kaizen Series 4K Ultra HD Certified Android LED XT-50UHD4S
This Sanyo TV is a certified Android Smart TV by Sanyo.
- Comes with 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports.
- It has a headphone jack.
- Sound is good with Dolby Audio and Digital Sound Processing.
- Comes with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
- The RAM size is 2 GB.
- Good quad-core processor.
This TV will not play 3D movies or devices.
9. eAirtec 50 Inch TV Full HD Smart LED 50ATSM
eAirtec TV has a variety of different features to offer.
- You can use the Facebook app on this TV.
- The LED panel is IPS with Full HD.
- The design is premium to look at.
- It is a Multi-OS TV.
- You can stream YouTube and Netflix.
The resolution is only Full HD.
10. TOSHIBA Vidaa OS Series 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 50U5050
Toshiba TV is well known among consumer electronics.
- The screen displays 4K UHD with a 60-hertz refresh rate.
- Amazing sound quality because of Dolby Atmos and Multi-Channel Surround system.
- Bluetooth and WIFI are inside.
- 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports.
The TV has no 3D viewing support.
11.TCL 4K Ultra HD Certified Android Smart QLED TV 50C715
TCL TV produces great quality TVs and is recommended.
- Great picture with 4K UHD screen.
- Standard 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports.
- Super quality sound with 30 watts speaker and Dolby Atmos.
- The sound is digitally processed.
- It comes with 5000 plus apps for installation.
- Netflix and AI-Google Assistant are included.
- The refresh rate could have been higher.
- It cannot play 3D media.
12. Philips 6600 Series 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV 50PUT6604/94
Philips TV is an old electronic brand for consumer devices.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It is a 4k UHD TV.
- Dolby Atmos and Cinematic Vision sound.
- The speakers are full-range.
- It can play Netflix and Prime Video.
TV cannot play and 3D movies.
13. Onida 124.46 cm (50 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart TV 50UIB
Onida TV provides quality LED TVs.
- The Onida TV display is 4K UHD.
- You can use Air Mouse with WIFI.
- Mira Cast is included.
- The sound system is 200 watts with powerful BASS.
This TV has no supported 3D viewing.
14. Mitashi 50 inch TV MiDE050v25 4KS 4K LED
This is one of Mitashi’s Smart LED TVs.
- The Mitashi TV has a high-speed processor.
- The display is 4K UHD.
- You can connect the gaming console using 2 USB ports.
- It has Ethernet connectivity.
The TV does not support higher refresh rates of 120 hertz.
Your best selected 50-inch TV from the list above will entertain you in many ways. You can stream and play video games on any of these 50 inch TVs.
Which is better Samsung or LG Smart TV?
Both Samsung and LG manufacture superior quality screen TVs. You can select the best TV model with features that satisfy your needs.
How do I choose a new TV?
You select the 50 inches TV by the features and screen resolution. It is recommended to buy a 4k UHD TV for the best viewing experience.