In a large family house, the kitchen is usually busy. They have to make a large amount of food and also need to cook extra dishes if there are guests. It is very difficult to handle 1 or 2 burners stove. So for that big house, they will need a 3 burner gas stove that will solve their problem. This article is all about 3 burner gas stoves so if you need one then keep reading the article.
Also, Check the Buyers Guide for the Best Automatic gas stove, Single Burner Gas Stove, 2 burner gas stove, 4 Burner Gas Stove, Electric Stove, Induction Stove, Glass top gas stove, Hindware chimney and Gas Lighters in India.
Top 12 Best 3 Burner Gas Stove Varieties in India
Types of 3 Burner Gas Stoves
- The burners of these stoves are open that takes oxygen from the surroundings and produces a good flame.
- The flame and heat of these burners are very good but they can be unsafe because of an open flame.
- These are not fully open burners, hence have some covering around the flame that controls the direction of the heat.
- As oxygen supply in these stoves is limited, because of which the flame is comparatively low.
- But these burners are safe to use especially in homes that have children.
Buyer’s guide for 3 Burner Gas Stove
- Always check the size of the 3 burner gas stove. If your kitchen is small, then buy according to its size.
- The distance between the 3 burners is very important. It will determine that how many and what sizes of pots you can place on it.
- The size of all the burners is also important.
- If you have to cook a large amount of meal and the burner size is small, it will take too much time.
- So buy the 3 burner stove according to your need.
- Check the position of the gas inlet.
- Some burners allow 360degrees revolution but if it doesn’t allow it, buy the stove according to the place of your kitchen.
- The material of the stove is also important to check.
- Do go over your budget. You can find a good 3 burner gas stove at a very reasonable price too.
List of Top 12 Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India-Buyers Guide
1. Lifelong Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
Lifelong Glass stove is a 3 burner gas stove having a thick, black glass on the top. The stove is steel powder coated and has ergonomically designed knobs. The knobs have a nylon covering and are heat resistant. It has anti-skid feet that make it easy to use on the countertop. The gas is ISI certifies and the design ensures zero-leakage of gas.
- The anti-skid feet make it easy to place and easy to clean from the beneath side.
- The design is very decent and prevents any gas leakage.
- The company provides a 1-year warranty for defects.
- It is only compatible with LPG gas.
2. Pigeon by Stovekraft Favourite Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
Pigeon is also a 3 burner gas stove with a stainless steel body with a glass top. The glass is thick and heat resistant to avoid any damage. The burners are made up of brass material. It has a 360degrees manual revolving nozzle. It has a very good and compact design and the size is large enough to fit your large pots. The stove has tubular legs that help stand on the countertop.
- The knob is smooth and easy to rotate.
- The spill tray is screw-less so is very easy to clean.
- It is an ISI-certified product that also has a warranty.
- The nozzle can catch fire so can be dangerous.
3. Elica Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove (703 CT VETRO BLK)
Elica is another 3 burner gas stove on our top list that has amazing features. This 3-burners stove has stainless steel body topped with a thick glass. The grids of the burner are Euro-coated which means it will prevent the pots from skidding. A very interesting thing is that you will get a 2-years warranty for this burner stove.
- Its material is rust-resistant which means it is a durable burner gas stove.
- The knobs are good, smooth, and easy to operate.
- As Elica Gas stove has 3 burners so is suitable for your busy kitchen.
- The only fault in it is that its flame is low.
- Their customer service is also not satisfying.
4. Prestige Royale Plus GT03L 3 Burner Schott Glasstop Gas Stove, Black
Prestige Royale plus burner gas stove is also a brass-made, black colour stove available. It has 3 burners of different sizes i-e small, medium, and large. The stove has MS coating and a thick Schott glass is present on the top. It has rubber legs as a support system and to prevent slipping and make its cleaning easy. This stove has an ergonomic knob design and tri-pin burners. It also has a warranty of 2 years.
- It is a very good stove that can support 3 different pots at a time, even the large pots.
- The cleaning of the stove is very easy.
- The body of the stove is very good, rust-resistant, and the burner is of good quality.
- If you put a large pot on the stove, the glass can become hot.
5. Milton Premium 3 Burner Gas Stove with Red Glass Top, Manual LPG Stove with MS Frame
Milton Premium is a beautiful-looking stove that will enhance the look of the kitchen. It is a 3-burner stove that is ISI certified too. It has an MS frame body and is powder-coated, and on the top 7mm thick glass is present. The body ensures the saving of about 68 per cent of gas. The stove has a tri-pin brass burner and a good quality Bakelite knob. The company provides door-step services if you need them.
- The stove burners have pan support that ensures the stability of pots on them.
- Its knobs are ergonomically designed and are heat-resistant. So it ensures the safety of knobs as well as the glass top.
- The glass top is not durable, many people complained that it gets cracked after some time.
6. Preethi – GTS124 Zeal Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
Preethi Glass top stove is a stainless steel gas stove having a heavy brass burner that fastens the cooking process. The burner is tri-pin and has manual ignition mode. Here is a distance of almost 260mm between the stoves that make it possible to put 3 utensils at a time. It is a heavy gas stove of 12 kg that fits well on the countertop.
- The flame is good even when all the burners are on.
- The design and the finishing of the stove are very good.
- It doesn’t have auto-ignition.
- The colour of the burner fades away after some time.
7. Thermador Toughened Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove LPG, Auto Ignition (Black)
Thermador is another gas stove that has 3 heavy-duty brass burners. The body of the stove is also brass having a 7mm thick glass on the top. The stove also has heavy-duty pan supports to fix the pot. It is suitable according to the standards of ISI and RoHS.
- It is a good auto-ignition stove at a reasonable price.
- The distance between the burners is enough for placing utensils on them easily.
- The knobs are not durable.
- The auto-ignition system sometimes doesn’t activate in the first time.
8. Gst Royale Plus Schott Glasstop Gt03L Ai
This is also an amazing gas stove by Prestige having 3 tri-pin burners of different sizes. It is black color, powder-coated stove having a good quality Schott glass on the top. The stove has auto-ignition mode and you will like its burners and flame. The company is giving 2 years warranty on the stove and 10 years warranty on the top glass. The gas valves are imported from SABAF-Italy.
- Its warranty period is very good especially for its Schott glass.
- This stove has a dip tray that makes the cleaning easy.
- It has a good and decent design and it will meet your budget requirement.
- It only supports LPG, it must be compatible with other types of gases.
9. Vidiem GS S3 179 A Viva SS 3 Burner Frameless Stainless Steel Gas Stove
Vidiem burner gas stove is from an old company in India that is working since 1978. It is a stainless steel stove having an extra-large cooking surface. It is a beautiful gas stove having a glass finish and rust-resistant heavy gauge stainless steel top. The burners come in sizes small, medium, and large. It has a removable drip tray, vitreous enamelled support for the pan, and direct flow gas tubes. The company is giving 5-years warranty for this gas burner.
- Its extra-large cooking service makes the cooking easy even in large pots.
- The stove has a 4mm direct gas tube that ensures a high gas supply and prevents dust and insects from entering.
- The knobs are made up of engineering plastic and are durable and easy to use.
- The quality of the burners is not very good. They become black within a month.
10. IBELL 490GH HOB 3 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
IBELL is an auto-ignition 3 burner gas stove from IBELL. It has many good features, one of them is that it has z 360degrees revolution nozzle that makes it easy to install. The stove is made up of a high-quality stainless steel top with heat-resistant glass.
- The warranty period of the product is very good.
- It has anti-slip rubber stands that firm the stove at its place.
- It doesn’t have a drip tray.
- It only supports LPG, not compatible with PNG.
11. Greenchef Namo Glass top Manual Gas Stove
Another must-try product on our list is this 3-burner stove from Greenchef Namo. It also has brass burners that are of high quality and is topped with an elegant, black, and 6mm thick glass. The stove has many good qualities that make it one of the best for your kitchen. The knob is backlit that is strong and durable.
- The quality of the stove and its burners is very good.
- The burner function properly by producing a good flame.
- It is an affordable stove for your kitchen.
- The knob is not very good.
- The glass heats up quickly.
12. Royale Plus Schott Glasstop Ss Gt 03L Ss
It is an aluminium-made gas stove having brass burners of three different sizes. This is available in black color finished with a black thick SCHOTT glass on the top. It has tri-pin burners and the valve is from SABAF-Italy. This is a manual ignition gas burner stove.
- The stove has a 2-years warranty period.
- It has a spill-proof design and has a dip tray.
- It is an auto-ignition stove with a battery.
- No negative things have been observed about the stove.
If you have to install a new gas burner in your kitchen then don’t wait much. See the features of the best gas stoves and buy the most suitable one for you.
What are the 3 burner gas brands in India?
You can find 3 burner gas stoves from a lot of brands. You can search them online or visit your nearest market. We have also compiled a list of famous gas stoves under the heading “top 12 list”, you also can check that.
What is the price range of 3 burner gas?
They are not very expensive. If you want an affordable and a good burner gas, its price stats from rupees 2000.