The 20-watt LED tube light is an efficient lighting appliance. You can use it to provide the required lighting at night. It yields high-quality and natural-looking lighting, without using much power. Moreover, the 20-watt LED tube light tends to be longer lasting than most other electrical lighting appliances. It is not uncommon for a 20 watts LED tube light to have a lifespan of 25,000 or 50,000 hours. Thus once you install this sort of lighting appliance, you have peace of mind. You have reasonable assurance that the 20-watt LED tube light is likely to give you long, reliable service.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Inverter Bulbs, LED Tube lights, LED Bulbs, Decorative Lights, Wall Lamps, Night Bulbs, Pendant Lights, Garden Lights, Hanging Lights, LED Torch lights, Chandelier Lights, Rechargeable emergency lights, Study lamp lights, aquarium lights, solar street lights, Car LED Lights, best solar inverters online, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, UPS Batteries, VRLA Batteries, Eastman batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Batteries, 24 Volts batteries, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, AAA Batteries, AA Batteries, Livfast Batteries, Livguard batteries, Exide Batteries, SF Sonic Batteries, Exide car batteries,
Exide inverter Batteries, Car Inverters, Amaron Bike Batteries, inverter batteries, UPS for PCs, 12v batteries, Nippo batteries, iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, Drone batteries, Nokia batteries for mobile, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, battery Kids’ bikes, battery for rickshaws, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power banks in India.
Top 10 Best 20-Watt LED Tube Lights in India
Features of 20-Watt LED Tube Light
- In a 20-watt LED tube light, luminous efficacy is a very important feature.
- The units for measuring this luminous efficacy are lumens per watt.
- From this luminous efficacy, you get to tell how bright the tube is.
- Further, in a 20-watt LED tube light, surge protection is also a key feature.
- Ideally, a LED tube light should keep on working well, even when there are power surges and that depends on it having a proper surge protection level.
- The end cap design is also important, as a feature in a 20-watt LED tube light.
- This can affect things like the tube’s overall appearance, ease of installation and durability.
Types of 20-Watt LED Tube Lights
- There are dimmable 20-watt LED tube lights.
- Then there are non-dimmable 20-watt LED tube lights.
- Those with dimmable capability tend to offer the user greater room for choice, with regard to light intensity levels. But they may be costlier.
- The non-dimmable 20-watt LED tube lights on the other hand are usually cheaper.
- But with them, you don’t get to change brightness intensity.
- There are 20-watt LED tube lights with polycarbonate bodies.
- Then there are 20-watt LED tube lights with glass bodies.
Buying Guide for 20-Watt LED Tube Light
- Firstly, the 20-watt LED tube light you purchase should be one that is not too hard to install. So you need to check the tube’s design, to ascertain how easy/hard its installation is likely to be.
- Some tubes are so hard to install that you end up having to call in an artisan to help.
- Secondly, the 20-watt LED tube light you buy should be one whose light is not too harsh to the eyes. If you buy a tube that produces harsh light, it may soon prove intolerable: requiring replacement.
- Worse still, such a harsh light LED tube may harm your eyes on a long-term basis.
- Thirdly, the 20-watt LED tube light price you pay should be reasonable for the features in the tube. So it helps to know what a particular type of 20-watt LED tube light should cost.
- That way, you can differentiate a good 20 watts LED tube light deal from a bad one.
How To Use 20-Watt LED Tube Light?
- You can install the 20-watt LED tube light on a room’s ceiling, or on any of the side walls.
- Outdoors, you may install the 20-watt LED tube light on the staircase, along the driveway or on a balcony.
- If you have to install it outdoors, it is best to create a simple structure to protect it from rain.
- In installing the 20 watts LED tube light, you have to start by setting up a mounting for it.
- Then you obtain and set up the bulb holder. Thereafter, you connect to the electric power source.
- Finally, you insert the LED tube light into the bulb holder, to get a complete lighting appliance.
List of Top 10 Best 20 Watt LED Tube Lights in India-Buyers Guide
1. Philips 20W Ujjwal LED Tubelight for Home
Comes as a pack of 4 tube lights. The light color is cool white (cool day color).
- These tube lights have good luminous efficacy (total illumination for each being 2000 lumens)
- Light from these tubes distributes well across the room
- The high efficiency of these tube lights can help you save money on power bills
- This is a 4-tube pack (yet some people have a requirement for only one tube)
- The total price for the 4-tube pack may prove to be beyond some people’s budgets
2. Murphy 20 Watts LED Tubelight
Comes as a pack of 6 tube lights. Each is a standard 4 feet (length) tube.
- These tubes have no lead or mercury in them
- They can be operating on any voltage from 160 to 280 AC
- These tubes light up instantly, with no flicker effect
- These tubes do generate some heat (but very little)
- People who need only one tube may have a challenge on what to do with the five others
3. Halonix 20-Watts LED Tube Light
This is a two tubes pack. Each tube offers 2200 lumens brightness.
- The design of these tubes is such that using them doesn’t strain the eyes
- These tubes can last as long as 15 years
- These are elegant tube lights
- The packaging apparently offers the tubes only modest protection while they are in transit
- First-time fitting for these sorts of light tubes can be challenging
4. Wipro 20 Watts LED Cool Day Light Tube
Available in a pack with 2 LED tube lights. The tubes’ body material is polycarbonate.
- They come with end caps that are decorative
- The illumination you get from these tubes has optimal clarity/no spots
- Can operate anywhere in the 100 to 240 volts AC range
- Some may find these tubes to be too slim
- These may initially feel like strangely lightweight tubes
5. Bajaj 20 Watts LED Glare Free Lighting Tubes
What you get here is a total of four LED light tubes. The light color for each of these four LED tubes is white.
- These tubes come with adequate surge protection (3.5 KV)
- The tubes are stylish looking, with good aesthetic appeal
- The price per tube in this package is quite low
- Some parts in these tubes are plastic
- Lumen efficacy in these tubes is only 100 lumens per watt
6. Havells 20W LED White Smart Tube Light
This is a sophisticated LED light tube. It allows you to control brightness/dimness for various uses.
- This is a remarkably energy-efficient lighting tube
- With good care, this lighting tube can provide service for quite long
- This lighting tube does not heat up too much
- The price for this tube light may be a bit high for some
- Setting up this tube light can be a bit technically challenging at first
7. Eveready 20 Watts LED (Cool Day Color) Light Tube
This is a pack of four 20-watt LED tube lights. These are ultra-slim tubes.
- These tubes come with aluminium die casting
- The tube’s PC bodies have a fire-retardant feature
- These tubes distribute light very evenly
- The total price for these Eveready tube lights may be a bit high
- Warranty coverage for these tube lights is one year and with limits
8. SYSKA 20 Watts LED Tube Light
What you get here is a pack whose contents are 4 tube lights. The light color is white.
- These are standard 4 feet tube lights (hence easy to fit onto standard fixtures)
- The total price is low for a package with 4 tube lights
- The light that these tubes emit is quite soft
- For some, these tubes’ 1800 luminous flux may be a bit low
- These tubes are for the most part only ideal for indoor use
9. Polycab Hohm Avenir Smart LED 20W Tube Light
This is a 240 volts 20 watts LED tube light. It is wi-fi enabled.
- This is a sophisticated tube light, with features for dimming, scheduling and so on
- It gives both warm white and cool white color
- This tube light is also suitable for mounting directly on the wall
- The price for this LED tube light is not low
- This LED tube light has components that require delicate handling
10. Panasonic 20 Watts LED Tube Light Batten
What you get here is a 3-light tube pack. The light these tube lights emit is of cool white colour.
- The price per light tube in this pack is low
- The end caps for these tube lights are decorative
- These tube lights never glare
- First-time installation for these types of tube lights can be a bit of a challenge
- There is a slight heating effect with these tube lights
A good quality 20-watt LED tube can prove to be a reliable, eye-friendly and economical lighting appliance. Use this guide to identify and subsequently purchase a good quality 20-watt LED tube light for all your needs.
How many lumens is a 20-watt LED tube light?
Most have a 2000 lumens rating.
Which 20-watt LED tube light is best?
One with bright enough lighting output, easy to fit and glare-free.
Which is better tube light or LED?
A LED tube light tends to be ideal.