A 20-watt LED bulb is meant to produce high-quality bright light, without using a lot of electrical energy. You can use this type of bulb in your home. So you install it in any of the rooms or outdoor spaces, and it provides the needed lighting. You can also use this type of bulb on business premises. Indeed, in any given business premises, having a bright light can greatly help in drawing customers in. And a 20-watt LED bulb tends to fit the bill well, with regard to brightness.
Wherever you use it, the 20-watt LED bulb is likely to save you some money. That is because it is economical in its use of power: hence using it leads to lower power bills. It helps too that this type of bulb tends to be friendlier to the eyes. Thus if you adopt the usage of 20-watt LED bulbs, you may be improving your long-term eye health.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best 20Watt LED Lights, 9 Watt LED Bulb, LED Tube lights, LED Bulbs, Syska LED Bulbs, Wall Focus Lights, Warm white lights, Halogen Bulbs, Halogen Lights, Series Lights, Decorative Lights, Halogen lights for bikes, Wall Lamps, Pendant Lights, Garden Lights, Hanging Lights, LED Torch lights, Chandelier Lights, Rechargeable emergency lights, Study lamp lights, Fancy lights, ceiling lights, aquarium lights, solar street lights, Car LED Lights, solar inverters online, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, UPS Batteries, VRLA Batteries, Eastman batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Batteries, 24 Volts batteries, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, AAA Batteries, AA Batteries, solar street lights, and solar inverters online in India.
Top 10 Best 20-Watt LED Bulbs in India
Features of 20-Watt LED Bulb
- A key feature in a 20-watt LED bulb is its lumens rating. Some may give this as a fixed figure: say, 2000 lumens. Others may give it in terms of lumens per watt: like say, 100 lumens per watt. Either way, this is the main indication of how bright the bulb is.
- Another key feature of a 20-watt LED bulb is its flicker index. An ideal 20 watts LED bulb is one that only flickers minimally, if at all. So a low flicker index is ideal.
- Yet another key feature of a 20-watt LED bulb is its operating voltage range. You look at this against your household’s electricity supply. Then you can tell whether the bulb would be usable there.
- Further, in 20-watt LED bulbs, the base diameter is an important feature. This can tell you whether or not it is possible to fix it onto your bulb holder, given its size.
Types of 20-Watt LED Bulbs
- There are AC (alternating current) powered 20-watt LED bulbs.
- Then there are DC (direct current) powered 20-watt LED bulbs.
- You can use the AC 20-watt LED bulbs with a mains grid-connected bulb holder.
- On the other hand, you can use the DC 20-watt LED bulbs with a battery.
- That could be a solar power battery or any other.
- There are 2000 lumens 20-watt LED bulbs. Then there are 2800 lumens 20-watt LED bulbs.
- Also to be found in some cases are 1800 and 1900 lumens 20-watt LED bulbs.
Buying Guide for 20-Watt LED Bulb
- The 20-watt LED bulb you buy should be one that is likely to be friendly to your eyes.
- This is with regard to things like its tendency to flicker and its brightness.
- Further, the 20-watt LED bulbs you buy should be one that is likely to last long, once installed.
- At the very least, check the bulb’s package, to know how many hours of working life it promises.
- You also need to keenly consider the 20-watt LED bulbs price. If the bulb you are considering for purchase is being sold at a higher price, ask yourself one question. Ask yourself what is the justification for that higher price.
- Does the bulb offer any extra utility, to justify a heftier price? Avoid paying more for unneeded features.
How To Use 20 Watt LED Bulb?
- You may install the 20-watt LED bulb in a sitting room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen, or any other.
- There is also the possibility of using the LED bulb as an outdoor illumination. That is as long as the bulb is shielded from water (rain).
- In a business setting, you may install the 20-watt LED bulb within a shop, office, workshop, or other premises.
- To install the 20-watt LED bulb, you just align it with the appropriate slot on the bulb holder. Then you rotate it until it clicks into place.
List of Top 10 Best 20-Watt LED Bulbs in India-Buyers Guide
1. Philips Stellar Bright (20-Watt) LED Bulbs
What you get here is a pack of two 20-watt LED bulbs. They emit crystal white light.
- This bulb is free of UV and IR radiation
- Once you buy it, it comes with a 2-year warranty
- It is an adequately bright bulb, at 2000 lumens
- The price for this 20 watts LED bulb may seem a bit high to some
- The body of this bulb is delicate
2. Wipro Garnet A60 Base LED Bulbs
This is a cool day white (light colour) bulb. Brightness is 1900 lumens.
- This is a zero mercury bulb (hence easy to dispose of)
- It has good protection against fluctuation of voltage (its range being 120 to 300 volts AC)
- The price for this 20 watts bulb is not too high
- On some bulb holders, it may take some effort to install
- Its 1900 lumens brightness may appear too modest for some
3. SYSKA SRL B22 Led Bulbs
Available as a pack of two 20-watt bulbs. It emits eye-friendly cool white light.
- Easily fits onto any 22 mm diameter bulb holder
- This is an economical energy saving bulb
- It has up to 50,000 hours of lifetime
- The pack includes two bulbs (which can be superfluous if you only need one)
- This bulb may break if you allow it to fall hard on certain surfaces
4. Murphy 20W B22D White Bulbs
What you find here is a pack of two 20-watt LED bulbs. The brightness rating is 1800 lumens.
- This bulb gives warm white light
- Energy consumption for this bulb is at an efficient rate
- The bulb has a good (1 complete year) warranty
- For some, the 1800 lumens brightness may be a bit modest
- The total price for the 2-bulb package is quite high
5. Prozone Systems 20 Watts 12V DC Bulbs
Meant for use with direct current sources such as batteries. The brightness rating is 2800 lumens.
- Compatible with any 12 volts battery
- This is a superbly bright bulb (at 2800 lumens)
- It uses battery power in an economical way
- It is ideal only for use in indoor dry locations
- This DC bulb is not dimmable
6. Halonix Astron Plus 20 Watt LED Bulbs
This is a pure white light 20 watts LED bulb. Built from reliable polycarbonate material.
- This bulb has an eye-friendly glow
- The lifespan for this bulb is long: up to 25,000 hours
- This 20-watt LED bulb comes with a warranty
- It can only fit onto a 22 mm diameter bulb holder
- This bulb is somewhat delicate (hence needing careful handling)
7. HIFFIN Super Bright 20 Watt LED Light Bulbs
This is a sturdy E27 base bulb. It reliably emits bright light, whose color is white.
- This bulb does not have a harsh glare
- It is a zero-flicker bulb
- Designed to minimize eye fatigue
- This bulb does not have a dimmable feature
- The Colour temperature for this bulb is 3000 Kelvin units only
8. Nordusk LED (20-watt) Round LED Bulbs
The light colour is warm white. The base for this bulb is E27.
- This bulb produces no UV or IR radiation (giving it a better safety profile)
- It is reasonably easy to dispose of (as it has no mercury)
- This bulb is quite economical in power consumption
- On some bulb holder fixtures, this may prove to be too big a bulb
- Not suitable for installation in outdoor setups without rainfall moisture shielding
9. PRAMANIK Stores Halonix (20 Watt) Led Bulbs
This is a two-LED bulbs pack (both bulbs being of 20-watt LED type). Very ideal for residential home fitting.
- This bulb is protected from voltage surges to a good degree
- The bulb is quite strong and not too delicate
- It emits natural-looking white light
- This bulb comes in a basic package
- Fitting this bulb on some holders may require some degree of patience
10. Gramlite 20 Watts LED Bulbs
What you get here is a pack of four 20-watt LED bulbs. They all emit cool day (white-colored) light.
- Allows you to save power up to 80%
- These are eco-friendly modern bulbs
- Also suitable for use in stairways, balconies, and driveways
- For some people, a 4 bulb package may prove superfluous
- These bulbs can only work with AC voltage power
A good quality 20 watt LED bulb can help you save energy costs while also protecting your eye health. Use this guide to shop for the best 20 watt LED bulbs in India.
How bright is a 20 watt LED bulb?
It is usually very bright: typically in 1800 to 2800 lumens range.
What does a 20 watt LED bulb equal to?
Its efficiency is calculated on basis of incandescent bulb equivalence.
What is the price of 20 watt LED bulb?
20 watt LED bulb price normally ranges between 300 and 500 Indian rupees.