Everyone needs a stove in their house. In past times people used other sources like burning wood to get flame to cook food. But now, gas stoves are very common and easy-to-use as well. Different stoves are available with various numbers of stoves that use gas as their source of energy. 2 burner gas stove is the most common that is used in the houses. Even the small families use them because it is very common to use two burners at a time, one for chapatti and one for the gravy. So here in this article, we will discuss different types of gas stoves 2 burners.
Also, Check the Buyers Guide for the Best Glass Top Gas Stove, Preethi Gas Stoves, Sunflame Gas stoves, single burner Gas stoves, 3 Burner Gas stoves, 4 Burner Gas stoves, Electric stoves, Automatic gas stoves, Induction Stove, Electric Rice cookers, Electric Kettles, prestige electric kettles, Electric Tandoors, Kitchen storage boxes, Kitchen chimneys, Kitchen cooking tongs, Kitchen gloves, Kitchen storage containers, Kitchen Trolley, Weighing Machines, Iron Tawas, Non-stick Tawa, Non-Stick Cookware sets, Wooden Sticks, Cookware sets, Roti Makers, Bread Toasters, Sandwich makers, pizza makers, Dough Makers, Refrigerators, Deep fryers, Air fryers, popcorn makers, Dish Wash Liquid, Dishwasher Stands, Dishwashers, Kitchen sinks, Kitchen taps, idli streamers, Pressure cookers, OTG Ovens, Hand Gloves in India.
Top 11 Best 2 Burner Gas Stove in India
Features of 2 burner gas stove
- The body of a gas stove is made up of either stainless steel or aluminium.
- Many stoves also have a glass coating to look it a beautiful look.
- Many companies also coat it with powder to make it rust-resistant.
- It might have various burners depending upon its size.
- The burners usually have brass material.
- The burners are kept at a distance to make it easy to place large pots.
- It also has a gas inlet on which the user connects the gas pipe.
- It is present at the back or one side.
- The nozzle rotates to fix the pipe well.
- The stove can be of manual ignition or auto-ignition.
- An auto-ignition stove has a powerful battery that generates flame by electric charge.
- The other one needs a matchstick for this purpose.
- The knobs are usually plastic made that is used to turn on or turn off the burner’s flame.
Buyer’s guide for Two burner gas stove
- Check the size of the stove before buying it. A large stove will not be suitable nor fit in a big kitchen.
- The quality of the stove is important. Prefer a good brand’s gas stove or at least read the reviews about the product.
- Check the type of gas it is supporting.
- Sometimes the stoves only support LPG and you have to give extra money to hire a professional to change its setting.
- Check the size of the burners and the distance between them.
- If it has a glass top, check the quality of the glass.
- Do check the placement of the gas inlet and nozzle in the stove.
- Do go above your budget while buying a burner gas stove.
List of Top 11 Best 2 Burner Gas Stove in India-Buyers Guide
1. Butterfly Smart Glass 2 Burner Gas Stove, Black
This Butterfly gas stove will be a good addition to your kitchen and will give a modern look to the kitchen. Butterfly gas stove 2 burners that have a thick glass and is powder-coated. The panels are fire-resistant that makes you safe while standing there. It has rubber feet for support and to make it anti-slip. Its nozzle is 360degrees revolve able and the stove is very easy to clean.
- The brass burners ensure an equal spread of heat to the pan.
- The coating of the body is non-reactive which makes it a durable gas stove.
- The quality of its body is not very good.
2. Pigeon by Stovekraft Favourite Glass Top Two Burner Gas Stove, Manual Ignition, Black
This Pigeon gas stove 2 burners have all the features that you will seek in a gas stove. It is a manual stove having a multi-spark ignition. The body is made up of aluminium and glass while the burners are brass-made. It has good support for pans that are placed on it.
- The stove has a spill-proof design but still has spill trays.
- The brass burners have high efficacy.
- The body has a good design and is rustproof.
- It is expensive as compared to other manual stoves.
3. Elica Vetro Glass Top Two Burner Gas Stove (662 Ct Vetro Blk)
Elica Gas Stove has a strong stainless steel body having a black glass finish. The body is strong enough to bear the weight of heavy pots. The body is rust-resistance and the grid is coated with euro that makes it safe with gas. The size of the 2 burners in this manual stove is different.
- Its burners give a quick response and produce a good flame.
- The company is giving 2-years warranty.
- Elica gas stove is very easy to use and clean.
- The spill trays of the stove are non-removable.
4. Sunflame SHAKTI 2B SS 2 Burner Gas Stove (Manual Ignition, Silver)
Sunflame stove is a silver colour 2 burner stove having 304-grade stainless steel material. The stove comes with 2 highly efficient burners, a small and a large. It also has heavy-duty pan support and a stainless steel drip tray. Two black, ergonomic design knob are present that are super smooth and easy to use. The company is providing a 2-years warranty for it.
- This is a very affordable stove.
- It has rubber feet to give it support and to give it height for easy cleaning.
- The built-in quality of the stove is not great.
5. Lifelong LLGS118 2 Burner Glass Manual Gas Stove
It is an ISI-certified Lifelong gas stove that is available online. This is a black colour, mild steel gas stove 2 burners, covered with a rust-resistant powder. The top is covered with a 6mm thick glass. It has ergonomically design nylon knobs that are heat resistant. The rubber feet are also present under the stove.
- A very good company about it is that the company is providing doorstep service facility in case of any complaint.
- Pan support is present that supports the pans from the bottom, hence helps them to keep balance.
- The Lifelong gas stove inlet pipe is present at the side of the stove.
- The customer service of the company is not good. Some people got defective items.
6. Suryajwala Steel Toughened Glass Top two Burner Manual Gas Stove, Black
It is a black colour Suryajwala 2 burner Glass top stove. The steel body has a 7mm thick glass to look beautiful and increase the life of the steel. The knob is heat-resistant and its material is nylon. The stove has rubber anti-skid feet to stable it on the countertop. The company is giving 300 days warranty and door service.
- Suryajwala Gas stove is very easy to clean.
- This is a very good stove for a small family.
- The drip plate is fixed. So you have to open the screws every time before cleaning.
7. Inalsa Excel Stainless Steel Two Burner Gas Stove, Manual Ignition, Silver/Black
The manufacturer of this Inalsa stove is a 50 years old company in India so you cannot complain about the quality of the product. It is a 2-burner stove that is suitable for normal usage. It is made up of steel material and available in steel and black colour. The size of the stove is large and the distance between the stoves is large enough to place big pots.
- Inalsa Gas stove is an ISI-certified product having powder-coated pan support.
- The burners are made up of cast iron so are very efficient.
- We didn’t observe any negative things about the product.
8. Eveready Manual Ignition Glass Top Two Burner Gas Stove, Black
Eveready Gas stove is a rectangular shape, rustproof, and powder-coated stove with high-powered 2 burners. It is a black colour stove having a powder-coated body with a thick glass top. A 1-year warranty is also available for the stove.
- It is a very affordable stove for a short family.
- The design is decent and the material is good enough to make it durable.
- It is not ISI-certified.
9. GREENCHEF Crystal Plus two Burner Glass Stove (Black, Red)
GreenChef 2 burner stove that has a very beautiful print on a 6mm thick glass top. The burners are made from high-quality brass and the nozzle is also of great quality. Here are some instructions from the manufacturer, if you follow them, the stove will be durable.
- A 2-years warranty is present.
- The design is very good and it will look beautiful in the kitchen.
- The knobs have some quality issues.
- GreenChef gas stove makes noise while producing the flame.
10. SuryaFlame LPG Gas Stove 2B Ultimate SS Auto
It is a wonderful stove having so many good features. The material present in this Suryaflame gas stove is 304-grade rust-less steel. The burners and the valves are made up of good quality pure brass. This stove is certified eco-friendly by PCRA, CE, and ISI. The releasing rate of carbon dioxide by this stove is very low. It also has anti-skid legs for full support.
- Suryaflame gas stove is an environment-friendly gas stove.
- The heating of its body is very low even after long use.
- Auto-ignition is not efficient.
11. Prestige IRIS LPG Gas Stove, Two Burner, Black
Prestige Gas Stove is the last Indian-origin 2 burner stove on our top list. It has tri-pin burners if brass that are efficient and fasten the cooking time by equally distributing the heat. The steel body has a thick glass on the top to prevent scratches and dirt stains. The manufacturer is providing a 2-years warranty for it.
- The burners are efficient and produce a high flame.
- The size of the stove is small.
- It is only compatible with LPG.
Before buying anything, it is better to do your complete homework. Buying a new stove easy for you, we have written this article. Tick mark your desired features and buy a 2 burner stove for yourself.
What is the price range of a two burner gas stove?
They are not very expensive. You can buy a good quality 2 burner stove for under rupees 2000.
Which is the most used 2 burner stove?
We have made a list of good and most used stoves in India. But if we specify, then Prestige gas stoves are the most common.