1000 liter water tanks are usually ideal for use both in domestic and commercial settings. In both settings, they can be used for water supply backup purposes. This is where one fills up a 1000 liter water tank when there is a good water supply. Then when the water supply starts being problematic, one can rely on the water stored in the tank.
In most households, 1,000 liters is enough to last several days with typical usage. That is used in areas like showering, flushing toilets, cooking, washing dishes, and so on. One, therefore, gets to avoid inconvenience by using the water in the tank during days when there are supply interruptions. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best water tank alarm in India.
People who live in places that are far from main water lines can also find the 1000 liter tanks useful. That is because water that is supplied by bowsers can first be pumped into the said tanks. Then the people can be drawing it from the tanks as the need arises on a day-to-day basis.
Top 10 Best 1000 Litre Water Tanks in India
Features of 1000 Litre Water Tank
- The features that matter in a 1,000-liter water tank include the base, the layering, and the lid.
- The base determines how stable the tank will be, once you install it wherever you will be using it. The base can in fact also determine how easy it will be to install the tank.
- The layering determines how strong the tank will be. It can also have an impact on things like UV stabilization.
- The lid determines how much protection the tank would offer the stored water against entry of contaminants.
Types of 1000 Litre Water Tank
- There are overhead 1,000-liter water tanks.
- Then there are underground 1,000-liter water tanks.
- The overhead tanks are ideal for installation on high platforms.
- After installation, it is possible to draw water from such tanks using the power of gravity alone.
- The underground tanks, on the other hand, are ideal for installation below ground level.
- After installation, one may need some sort of pumping mechanism to draw water from such tanks.
- There are 1,000-liter water tanks that come with threaded lids.
- Then there are others that come with unthreaded lids.
- The ones with threaded lids typically offer better protection against entry of contaminants.
- There are 1,000-liter water tanks whose bodies have two layers.
- Then we have others with three layers, four layers… and even eight layers.
How to use a 1000 Litre Water Tank?
- After installing a 1,000L water tank, you have several options in terms of how you can fill it with water.
- One approach is where you can connect it to a municipal water supply line.
- Then allow enough time for it to fill up.
- Another approach is where you can connect it to your roof gutters.
- Then when it rains, the water that comes from the gutters goes into the tank.
- Yet another approach is where you pump water from a well, stream, or river into the tank.
- You can also fill the tank with water from a browser.
- Once you fill the tank with water, you need to ensure that you close it properly with a lid.
- It is also important to create a schedule for regular cleaning of the tank.
- You may consider constructing some sort of shade for the tank, to protect it from direct exposure to sunlight.
Buying guide for 1000 Litre Water Tank
- There are three important things to consider while buying a 1000 liter water tank.
- Firstly, consider whether or not the tank is made using food-grade material.
- This is particularly important if you plan to be storing water for drinking or cooking purposes in the tank.
- Secondly, consider the number of layers that make up the tank.
- This will influence the tank’s utility and durability considerably.
- Thirdly, consider the water tank 1000 ltr price.
- Ensure that you don’t pay a higher price for a 1,000-liter tank without extra/unique features to justify it.
List of Top 10 Best 1000 Litre Water Tanks in India-Buyers Guide
1. Orient Water Tank Gold (1000 LTR)
Orient tank is a 5-layer tank. The material used in making it is food grade.
- It is a UV safe tank
- The price is reasonable given the capacity and quality
- It has antibacterial quality
- May require extensive ground preparation before installation
- Cleaning this sort of tank can be somewhat hectic
2. Sintex RenoTuf Plastic Water Tank
Sintex Reno Tank is a simple-looking yet sturdy tank. It seems to be designed for easy maintenance.
- Ideal for use even in hotter conditions
- Easy to clean
- Has considerable sturdiness
- Transportation can be tricky (this being a 1000 liter tank)
- Some may find the price to be slightly high
3. Plasto Water Tank 1000 L
Plasto tank has four layers. The body has insulation.
- Four layers translate into great strength
- It is an elegant tank (being gold colored)
- Material is food grade
- May require very frequent washing
- Some may find the weight to be rather light (though the tank is actually very strong)
4. Ocean Water Tank (3 Layer)
Ocean tank is a white tank. The body has 3 layers.
- Has hygienic appearance
- The top opening is broad enough
- Base is sturdy
- White color may attract dirt easily
- The tank may be most ideal for overhead use only
5. Plastic Water Blue Storage Tank
Here is another hygienic-looking tank. The color is blue, with a very stable base.
- Ideal for use in almost all weather conditions
- Doesn’t crack easily
- Quite easy to install (due to stable base)
- Some may find a top opening to be relatively modest
- Requires special transportation arrangements (being a typical 1,000-liter tank)
6. Nagmagic (1000 LTR) Water Tank
Nagmagic tank is 131 centimeters in height and 109 centimeters in diameter. The weight is 18 kg.
- It gives odor-free water
- Price is reasonable for this capacity
- Doesn’t require too frequent cleaning
- The tank may not be as heavy as some may expect (though it is quite sturdy)
- It is not particularly elegant in appearance (but it is highly practical)
7. Frontier Supreme Monofoam Triple Layered 1000 liter tank
Has the industry-standard 3-layer body. Material is food-grade plastic.
- It is a highly stable tank
- Comes with a genuine three-layer body
- Ideal for drinking water storage (being a food-grade plastic tank)
- Some may find it a bit costly
- The exterior may require frequent cleaning
8. Vijaya 3 Layer White Water Storage Tank
Another remarkably strong tank. Has capability to keep the water cool.
- Not prone to corroding or rusting
- Has proper UV stabilization
- Keeps the water inside cool
- White color may be too ‘assertive’ for some
- The tank may be relatively expensive for some
9. Sheetal 1000L Triple Layered Water Tank
Comes with a three-layer body. The color is white.
- Offers stored water good protection from dust and insects
- Material is virgin HDPE (hence durable)
- Suitable for drinking water storage (being a food-grade plastic tank)
- Some may find the top opening to be modest
- May require extensive ground preparation before installation
10. Vectus Ganga (1000 L) Triple Layer Water Tank
This tank’s body has the industry standard 3 layers. The design is unique and computer-aided.
- Gives odorless water throughout its life
- Has unique, aesthetically appealing design
- Triple-layer body translates into the great sturdiness
- May require special transportation arrangements (due to dimensions)
- Internal cleaning for this type of tank can be slightly challenging
It is possible to find a high-quality 1000 liter water tank in the local Indian market. This guide has the information you need to make the best possible 1000 liter water tank purchase decision.
What is the price of a water tank 1000 liter?
Water tank 1000 ltr price can range from 3,200 to 6,000 rupees.
Which is the best 1000ltr water tank?
The best 1000ltr water tank is one that is sturdy, durable, stable, and reasonably priced.