The need for wireless connections is raging like fire. Now people trying to replace their existing wired printer with a wireless printer or Wi-fi printer. Because everyone at home or office needs Wi-Fi to make the world aware of their presence. So why use a wired printer? Well, here is a small comparison between wired and wireless printers:
Wired printers are inexpensive, but to use them you need to get to the computer they are connected to. Wireless printers are slightly expensive than wired printers. But you can use it from anywhere in the range without using a computer they are connected to.
This simple comparison tells a lot about wireless printers. Think like an entrepreneur. Your customer needs an invoice. But you are not at the desk where the printer is connected. If you have a wireless printer, you will never make your customers wait.
But choosing the proper and affordable wireless printer is a tough task for everyone. Don’t worry anymore why because, here we are providing the best wireless printers that save your time & money along with a comprehensive buying guide.
Best 10 Wireless Printers in India
Buyers Guide – Wireless Printer
Thinking to buy a printer is easy. But thinking to buy a practical printer is indeed tough. Keep in mind that always you need to select the All in One Printer that supports USB, Wi-Fi, and many more advanced features. Also, consider the high-performance wireless printers at reasonable price ranges.
Well, let’s make the buying process easier with an expert buyers guide:
- First, why should you buy a wireless printer? Wi-Fi printers save costs. And not just a onetime cost, they save a long term cost.
- Offices that need network printers can take advantage of Wi-Fi printers.
- Simply because they just have to connect the printer to a Wi-Fi and save all the money they planned to spend on network cables.
- Further, there is no maintenance cost needed to keep the network cables intact.
- What sort of printing do you need? Is it like you have to print receipts and documents on a letterhead or a memo? Then going with a monochrome
- laser printer is good. But if there is a color requirement, such as custom images or presentation. Then simply get a color printer.
- Every brand and model has different accessories. Some printers need a bigger cartridge.
- But some work well with a smaller one. Before you choose a model, make sure to check the accessories.
- If they are easily available, go for that wireless printer. The support also differs like the accessories.
Some manufacturers offer long coverage for their products. But some leave that all to you. Choose wisely!
Features of Wireless Printer:
The major feature of the wi-fi printer is that it connects to any network or wi-fi router through wirelessly. And operate with any computer or any wireless device. Bringing a wireless printer to home or office opens some new opportunities.
At home, you can print anything at any time without a hassle. And at the office, no document gets late because your team can print it right away using the new Wi-Fi printer.
Some general features of a wireless printer include:
- Wireless or Wi-Fi printers connect both ways.
- They can connect to the computer as well as work wirelessly.
- They are easy to set up and the network configuration to block and allow users is amazing.
- The wireless printers are the same as wired printers.
- They include monochrome and color printing options.
- Some of them include a scanner and a fax.
- And a few of them are all-in-one. As they even perform copies.
Types of Wireless Printers
Wireless printer setup varies depends upon the type of printer which you choose. And the Wi-Fi printers include the same types as the wired printers. Actually, the only difference is of the wire. The print quality, pixels, resolution, and everything else is the same.
Well, here are a few types to consider:
The Ink Printers:
- This printer produces the hard of the documents, any text or graphic from the computer by spraying ink on the paper.
- As you know, these are the color printers, best for homes and home offices.
- The laser printers are fast, use the bigger cartridge and have less running cost.
- They are available as monochrome and color printers.
Scanner and Printer Duo:
- The duo of the scanner and printer cuts the cost of an additional device to be purchased.
- Further, the scanner option is available for both laser and inkjet printers.
- These are the smart printers.
- Print, copy, fax, and scan.
- They do everything.
How Does Wireless Printer Works?
The wireless printer works over a Wi-Fi connection. Some printer even uses the other wireless connections to connect. Such as Bluetooth, NFC and else. This removes the wiring hustle and frees the users from just using a computer to print.
They may print using their smartphone, tablets or any other handheld device with a supported wireless connection. The Wi-Fi printers are the most common among the wireless printers. Because the wireless connection is easy to establish and access.
Further, a wireless printer works this way:
- Gets connected to a wireless connection
- Establish a link between connected devices
- Takes the commands sequentially
- And finally it prints turn by turn
Top 10 List of Wireless Printers in the Market:
No need to worry at all about the installation as well as cable arrangements if you go with the high-quality wireless printer. Also, you can easily connect these to any wireless devices like tablets or smartphones. There are several types of wireless printers that are available in the market.
But only a few products come with additional features like wireless printing, scanning, touch screen, security, easy to carry, etc. Below we have listed the top 10 best wireless printers upon considering the latest technologies, features, pros, and cons.
1. Brother DCP Wireless Printer with Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer, Network & Auto Duplex Printing:
Here comes the beast! You need nothing more if your wireless printer has all the features packed in a monochrome laser printer. Such printers are obviously there in the market that is why it is on our list. But they sell like hotcakes. Well, here is the Brother monochrome laser printer. It prints black only, has the scanner, and a copier. On top of that, it is duplexer. In a way, it has every feature you need for your day to day operations. It is one of the best options you may consider.
- Dimensions: 40.8 cm x 39.8 cm x 31.6 cm
- Type of Connection: USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet
- Weight: 13.6 KGs
- Brother Wireless Printer is a multi-function monochrome laser printer and comes with all in one functionality with black & white output.
- It has a high-speed printing feature that prints 30 pages per minute and saves time for large volume printing tasks.
- Everything in one printer means maximum performance.
- The running cost means tonners, cartridges and per-page cost is extremely low.
- Also, you will get a 2,600-page standard yield toner along with the product.
- The printer itself is quite expensive.
2. Epson Wireless Printer L4160 with Wi-Fi Duplex, All-in-One Ink Tank Printer:
The Epson ink series is best for media printing. The commercial or domestic media prints are beautiful with the Epson L4160. This is a Wi-Fi printer, with duplexing ability. Ahead of that, it is an All-in-One package. Simply, put the paper in the scanner, and print the copies.
- Dimensions: 43.2 cm x 40.4 cm x 26.4 cm
- Type of Connection: Wi-Fi
- Weight: 7.50 KGs
- Epson Wi-Fi Printer comes with 1.44-inch LCD & super high capacity ink tank system.
- This is an All-in-One duplex printer.
- Installation Service is free with the Epson L4160 printer.
- It is good for media prints.
- You can save ink and paper costs by print on both sides of the paper with the help of the auto-duplex mode feature.
- Hopefully, paper loading might become hands-free in the next technology.
3. HP Wi-Fi Printer Laserjet Pro with Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printing:
The multi-function laser printers are definitely expensive. But their duty cycle, performance, and cost-effectiveness make them economical. The HP LaserJet is a multi-function Wi-Fi printer. It is best for every office that needs wireless printing, scanning, and copy features.
- Dimensions: 46 cm x 33 cm x 30 cm
- Type of Connection: USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Network and App
- Weight: 9.87 KGs
- HP Wireless printer is a multi-function laserjet monochrome printer and produces black & white output.
- The all-in-one features make it a perfect pick for the offices.
- A wide range of page size support makes the media printing flexible.
- This is a multifunctional device so that you can easily copy, print or scan at your convenience.
- The duplexer is not included with this product.
4. Epson Wi-Fi Ink Tank Printer M1120 with EcoTank Monochrome:
Here is another black ink tank printer. Well, manufacturers went onto disabling the colors when they heard the consumers want cheaper solutions. Put Epson M1120 EcoTank Wi-Fi printer in your office. And print as many black prints you want.
- Dimensions: 37.5 cm x 26.5 cm x 16 cm
- Type of Connection: Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct
- Weight: 3.45 KGs
- Epson Wireless Printer is an eco tank monochrome printer and comes with an integrated compact tank design.
- It is easier to use, especially, the refilling is hassle-free.
- The print yield is quite high.
- You will get 3 years of warranty along with the product.
- Expensive printer, as it only prints black using the ink technology.
5. Brother Wifi Printer Monochrome Multifunction Laser Printer Black:
This is a durable printer from the Brother brand. It is for all those, who need a printer that can go on for long. Well, the main feature is 2 sided printing. Ahead of that, print quality is good as well as the best printing speed too.
- Dimensions: 35.6 cm x 36 cm x 18.3 cm
- Type of Connection: USB, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi direct
- Weight: 7.20 KGs
- Brother Wifi Printer is a monochrome single function laser printer.
- It has an automatic 2 sided printing feature.
- The available features make printing jobs easy.
- Installing this printer is easy, as well as establishing the wireless connections is hassle-free.
- This wireless printer does not have a multifunction feature.
6. Epson WiFi Printer L Series All in One Ink Tank Printer:
This All in One Ink Tank Printer from EPSON is famous for its bigger cartridge. And the specialty of this wi-fi printer is its usage convenience. The type does not matter much unless you need to consider the expenses and budget. Its cartridge is better known as the tank. And because of that tank, this printer can print more papers than standard ink printers.
- Dimensions: 37.5 cm x 34.7 cm x 17.7 cm
- Type of Connection: USB, Wi-Fi, and App
- Weight: 3.80 KGs
- Epson WiFi Printer comes with a compact and smart design that is all in one printer with a flatbed scanner and color output.
- The printing quality of this printer is extraordinary. It can print pictures, maps, and graphics in high quality.
- The All-in-One feature of this wireless printer is a great advantage. Especially for those who need a low price high-quality color printer.
- You can also get 4 original Epson Ink Bottles along with the package.
- This is an ideal for small office and home and Small office whether it is regular or heavy usage
- The startup price is indeed less compared to its features. But the running cost becomes unbearable at times. Especially when the tanks are to be replaced.
7. Canon Wi-Fi Printer GM2070 with Single Function, Auto-Duplex Printing, and Networking Mono Ink Tank Printer:
The brand Canon has set its benchmark with its durable and high tech products. There is always a variation in its products. Like this, the GM2070 Single Function Wi-Fi printer. It is an ink printer. But it only prints in black. Well, color printing is optional. Ahead of that, the other features include a big ink tank and duplexing capability. Further, it prints around 13 pages in a minute with monochrome selection.
- Dimensions: 53.6 cm x 49.3 cm x 25.4 cm
- Type of Connection: Wi-Fi, and App
- Weight: 8.82 KGs
- Canon Wi-Fi Printer is a cost-effective single-function ink tank printer.
- Eliminating colors, just going with this monochrome output printer and saves money.
- You can print content through voice activation with this printer and supports smart speakers too.
- The duplexing feature is a good addition to this printer.
- Automatic system notification option is helpful in checking the ink levels
- Who buys a black colored ink printer? The ink printer is only picked because of their colors.
8. HP DeskJet Wireless Colour Printer with All-in-One Ink Advantage:
The HP brand printer is known for its amazing user experience and credible performance. Though you cannot compare them to the laser printers. But these DeskJets have their own value. This product is indeed a fantastic option to consider if you know how the inkjet printer works. On top of that, its All-in-One feature is a good addition.
- Dimensions: 45 cm x 36.4 cm x 21.7 cm
- Type of Connection: USB, Wi-Fi, and App
- Weight: 5.61 KGs
- HP DeskJet Wireless Printer is an All-in-One (scan, print, fax & copy) ink type wireless printer and comes with a 2.2-inch touch display.
- Scanning is easier with an Automatic Document Feeder(ADF).
- The wireless connection is easy to establish. No rocket science needed
- This is an ideal for home, small office or regular usage and 60 sheet input tray is included.
- And this printer resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 optimized DPI for color output and up to 1200 x 1200 rendered DPI for black & white output.
- As common with the ink printers, the running cost is too expensive.
9. Canon Wireless Colour Printer E560 Ink Efficient Multifunction with Auto-Duplex Printing:
The ink printers usually print a single side. And on the other side, you have to flip the page. Well, get rid of that worry with the Canon E560 wifi printer. It comes with a flip page duplexing feature that is very uncommon for the ink printers. Ahead of that, it is an All-in-One printer. This means you get an advantage over an advantage with this product. You can choose either black color or red color.
- Dimensions: 15.2 cm x 44.9 cm x 30.4 cm
- Type of Connection: USB, Wi-Fi, and App
- Weight: 5.40 KGs
- Canon Wireless Color Printer is an affordable and compact printer that comes with all in one functionality with a flatbed scanner and color output.
- The duplexing feature is superb. That removes a lot of trouble when printing the double-sided page.
- This color printer is equipped with the automatic ‘power on’ feature so that it saves the problems of manually switching.
- And this printer also comes with quite an interactive & effective PIXMA Printing app for the easy and comfortable usage of this printer. You can play and print and at the same time with this device.
- Ink is cheaper only if you buy this printer in a combo pack.
10. Xerox Phaser Wireless Printer 3020 BI Single Function & Wi-Fi:
Small business and basic home printing need single function laser printers. They need the monochromic prints that suffice their needs. The Xerox Wireless or Wi-F Printer is one of the good options to consider. It includes a 600 MHz processor coupled with a 128 MB RAM for optimized performance. Further, the printer’s design makes printing easier. And load the pages in the front and get output pages from the top.
- Dimensions: 21.3 cm x 33.1 cm x 18.8 cm
- Type of Connection: USB & Wi-Fi
- Weight: 4.10 KGs
- Xerox Phaser Wireless Printer comes with a single function and built-in Wi-Fi and USB connectivities.
- The user experience is great with this Printer.
- Many users rate it as a user-friendly Wi-Fi printer.
- Package contents include power cable, print cartridge, USB cable, software, and documentation.
- Printing speed is good compared to some other desk wireless printers.
- It turns noisy when it is used over time.
At present, you have successfully checked the list of best 10 wireless printers. So, it should be easy for you to determine which wi-fi or wireless printer best suits your requirements.
Now you are familiar with the features of the most popular wireless printers which are available in the market along with a good buying guide. All the above options make it easy for you to make a good choice of wi-fi printer along with valuable benefits.