A hand mixer is a machine that is used to mix and thicken different products in the kitchen. This is very easy to use and essential in many kitchen chores. If you are making any dessert or cakes you have to beat eggs and cake batter for a long time. This is very difficult to beat it with hands so for that you will require a hand mixer or hand grinder.
You will need a hand mixer for beating eggs, creaming the butter, for cookies dough making. If you are fond of baking then you will surely need to have hand mixers on your buying list. Also, these are different from food processors. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best deep fryer, Kitchen Cooking Tongs, Electric Tandoor, Wet grinder machine, Food Processors, bread toasters, atta dough maker, Egg Boilers, Idli Makers, Ice Cream Makers, barbecue grills, Water purifiers, Roti Makers & Microwave Oven, Cold Press Juicers & Air Fryers.
But the question arises of which hand grinder or stand mixer will be best for you. So, in this article, you will find the best hand mixers along with a proper buying guide.
Top 10 Hand Mixers in India
Buyers Guide – Hand Mixer
A hand mixer is a powerful lightweight device with a stainless steel blade placed in the base segment and a motor placed in the top segment. You need a hand mixer when you are smashing or mixing in your kitchen. Also, this is a very essential electronic appliance in any kitchen and makes your work easier. Here is a small guide that will aid you in buying a new hand mixer or hand grinder.
Keep the below points in your mind before buying a hand grinder:
- Hand mixers give different speed options. High-speed mixers will be better for you because they will whisk the mixture in less time.
- It is very necessary to check the power of the hand mixer. Check the thickness of the beater’s rod because the thicker the rods are, it will be able to whisk thick mixers.
- As you are using hand mixers for making cookies and pizza dough too so you will need high-power electric mixers for this task.
- Always check the body of the mixers. A good hand mixer should have a handle that allows a powerful grip.
- As you will have to hold your mixer in your hand while whisking or dough making the process it should be comfortable.
- You should check reviews about the product on the Internet.
- Make a list of bad and good reviews and then compare them. In this way, you will be able to buy possible best hand grinder for yourself.
- Check the price of the mixer and compare it with your budget. Try to find that product which has all your desired features in less price.
- Always buy from authentic sites and markets.
Features of Hand Mixer:
A hand Mixer or Stand Mixer is one of the best kitchen appliances in homes, restaurants, and hostels. These are very easy to use and continent electronic devices. One of the best main features is we can change the speed setting to high or low. In some devices, we can get the blow reverse or quick burst buttons for our convenience.
Hand mixers will have 4 common features:
- Normally a hand mixer will have a plastic body. Inside the body, there will be an electric motor.
- On the lower side of the mixer, two connecting points are present.
- A set of blenders and a set of floor hooks are also part of hand mixers. These parts are made of stainless steel.
- The motor of the hand mixers has different power capacities. More the power of the mixer, the more the capacity it to blend dense mixtures.
- Hand mixtures have options for different speeds. Speed options range from 3 to 10.
Types of Hand Mixers
Expand your kitchen possibilities with the multifunctional mixers with so many advanced features. There are many different types of hand mixers that are available in the market. Stand mixers and hand mixers are two different types of mixers. This article is selectively on hand mixers so we will discuss different types of hand mixers here.
- This is an old version of hand mixers.
- Also, this is not an electric device.
- Eggbeater was specially designed for eggs and you have to whisk eggs with your hands.
- It can also beat other mixers of low weight and density.
- It is an electric mixer having 2 blades that spin.
- These blades are detachable and safe for the dishwasher.
- Different materials blade is present including plastic and metallic blades.
- This mixer is common and is used for beating eggs, cream, dough, etc.
- This is also an electronic device.
- It only contains a single blade and is useful in making soups and purees.
- They cannot mix heavy cake batters etc but still can be used for eggs and cream whisking.
How Does Hand Mixer Works?
A hander mixer is nothing but its used to smash or blend food items like potatoes or eggs which is operated with your hand. And this is worked with the help of several attachments that are rotating at different speeds. This device uses a gear-driven mechanism to rotate a set of “beaters” to beat or mix the food items or liquids. And mixers help you to automate the actions of beating, whisking, and stirring.
- Usually, a hand mixer has an internal battery that operates the machine.
- An electric wire can attach with a switch, two connecting points for blenders or hooks, an ejector button, and its speed control buttons. Some also have a turbo button for boosting up the speed.
- When you are going to do work with it attach the tool which is needed.
- Then put the plug-in switch.
- Now you have to set the speed of the mixer. Different speed options are mentioned on it, you just have to take a button to the desired point.
- The blender will start moving clockwise.
- Place the blender in a mixing bowl.
- Everything requires different mixing times.
- When you get your desired consistency just take the speed button back-toe-off phase.
- Push the ejector button.
- Your blender sticks will come out.
- Go and was them.
Top 10 List of Hand Mixers in India Buyers Guide
The hand mixer is a portable and electronic handheld blending tool that comes with advanced features too. That’s why we list out some good and high-quality hand mixers below based upon their functionalities, features, pros, and cons.
1. Usha Hand Mixer 300-Watts with 2 Beater Hooks and 2 Kneader Hooks:
This mixer comes with a premium stainless steel finish and works on 300 watts of power. It is used to blend eggs, creams, potatoes, and much more. Also, it has a turbo button that speeds up the blender at a very high level. This product comes with a warranty of 2 years.
- Dimensions: 19.4 cm x 9 cm x 14.6 cm
- Power: 300 Watts
- Usha Hand mixer has some special features like an Overload protector for motor safety, 1 press ejection for easy cleaning, and 1m long 2 pin power cord for flexible usage.
- It also has a turbo button which boosts up the speed of the blender.
- Its stainless steel hooks are advanced in design so it is very beneficial in making doughs.
- This product’s grip is very comfortable and very easy to handle.
- It comes with 5 different speed levels and every speed level has its own specific function.
- Blades will stop working after 3 to 4 uses.
- The quality of the machine is not very good.
- Buttons are hard to use.
2. Bajaj majestic Hand Mixer 250-Watts:
This mixer comes in black color and it has very good efficiency. It produces less sound when it is working. This mixer is very light in weight and very useful for a kitchen. It has 3-speed controls and an ejection button to eject and change the type of tool. This product’s energy consumption is about 250 watts.
- Power: 250 Watts
- Weight: 1.09 KGs
- Bajaj Hand Mixer comes with a pair of dough hookers and 1 pair of beater. It is light in weight and you can hold it for a long time.
- This mixer is very user-friendly and easy to control.
- Its internal parts are very easy to remove.
- Bajaj brand gives the choice to take handle of your own choice which I great.
- Bajaj mixer will make a great mess because it will spread the product on the whole plate or bowl.
- The price is high but the product is not very durable.
3. Philips Hand Mixer HR 3700 with 200-Watts Power:
This mixer comes with a powerful 200 watts motor that gives you perfect end results with the least effort whenever you are mixing or whisking or kneading. It has 3 working speeds and is best for your kitchens. Also, it has a separate space for cable storing. The company gives 2 years of warranty.
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 10.5 cm x 19.4 cm
- Power: 200 Watts
- Weight: 837 Grams
- Philips Hand Mixer has extensive quality conic stainless steel beaters for soft whisking.
- Also, it has a special space for cable.
- This product comes with 3 dedicated speed settings for a variety of recipes.
- It gives perfect end results with the least effort when mixing or whisking.
- It is not suitable for making dough because dough hooks don’t come with it.
- Also, it is not a durable machine.
4. Inalsa Easy Mix Hand Mixer 200W with Detachable Stainless-Steel Finish Beater & Whisker, 7 Speed Control, and Slim-Grip:
This is a very good hand grinder having 2 different sets of tools for whisking, beating, and dough making. It consumes very low energy and has the option of a speed setting. Its mixing tools are of good quality stainless steel and are detachable and the body has a good grip. This product has a 1-year warranty.
- Dimensions: 17.8 cm x 7.1 cm x 12.5 cm
- Power: 200 Watts
- Weight: 610 Grams
- Inalsa Hand Mixer comes with Whisker/Dough Hooks & 2 Detachable Beaters and these will take care of the preparation of your meals.
- This mixer has 7 different speed settings.
- The dough-making hooks beaters have very good quality stainless steel.
- It is very easy to grip and whisking with it is very easy.
- Although it has 7-speed options the fastest speed is slower than beaters of many other brands.
- It is not a very durable machine and the internal battery can get damaged easily.
5. SToK Easy Mix Hand Mixer with Pure Copper Motor, 300-Watts, Eject Button, and 5 Speed Selector:
This mixer is a lightweight and very comfortable machine commonly used in kitchens. It comes with a set of blenders and one set of hooks made of stainless steel. This product comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- Dimensions: 18.9 cm x 18 cm x 8 cm
- Power: 300 Watts
- Weight: 1.26 KGs
- SToK Hand Mixer is a lightweight, high-powered & handheld mixer for the kitchen with 5 turbo speed levels.
- And the motor is copper made so very durable.
- This product content includes 2 WHISKER twin beater blades and 2 HOOKS which are made with rust-resistant & heavy-duty stainless steel material. It has ventilators that keep the internal machine cool.
- The beaters and hooks of the machine are dishwasher safe. It consumes 300-watts of energy.
- Its body is delicate so has the chance of breaking.
- And it cannot beat dense mixtures.
6. Orbit 2 In 1 Hand Mixer 150 Watts with Abs Plastic Body:
A hand grinder by Orbit which has 7-speed varieties is another beat choice for you. Its motor consumes 150 watts of power only. It has a finger strip speed control switch and ejector buttons for releasing hooks and beater. This product comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 5 cm x 18 cm
- Power: 150 Watts
- Orbit Hand Mixer comes with a modern ergonomic design and 7-speed control settings.
- Orbit mixer features a convenient beater eject lever and it allows you for releasing the beaters easily and safely.
- It has a comfortable grip handle and finger strip speed control switch.
- Also, it has 7 different speed control options.
- Most of the people said product quality is low.
7. Nova Pro Hand Mixer White & Blue NHM 2109:
This is a low-price hand mixer that consumes about 200 watts of electric energy. It has 5 variable speed settings and 2 different attachments including blenders and hooks. And strip beaters and dough hooks are made with quality Stainless steel material. This product comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- Dimensions: 0.9 cm x 2.1 cm x 1.8 cm
- Power: 200 Watts
- Weight: 894 Grams
- Nova Pro Hand Mixer is not only a good quality product but also a very affordable one.
- It has 7-speed switches that will make your operations like mixing or kneading or whisking easily & quickly.
- Also, it includes one ejector button for the purpose of blenders and hooks ejection.
- Hooks and strip beaters made with rust-free and food-safe stainless steel material.
- It cannot work for amore than 7 minutes of continuous use. After 7 minutes it starts heating up.
8. Orpat Hand Mixer with 150-Watts Power & Good Quality Material:
This product comes with an option of 5-speed settings and has a separate button for detaching of beating tools. It is able to whisk cream, eggs, butter and even can make doughs. Also, it comes with 1 set of beaters and consumes about 150 watts of energy. Changing speed is easy with fingers while it is working. This product also has a warranty of 1 year.
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm
- Power: 150 Watts
- Weight: 898 Grams
- Orpat Hand Mixer has a high-quality stainless steel beater and runs with an operating voltage of 230 volts.
- This product comes with very good options for very slow and very high speeds.
- Changing its speed while working is easy by finger touching.
- Its handle is very comfortable in holding.
- You cannot use it continuously for a long time.
- It requires proper care and maintenance.
9. Morphy Richards Hand Blender HBCP White 400-Watts:
This is a useful electronic device that can do a lot of stuff. It can chop, blend and whisk man food products. This is made up of stainless steel and has a very great feature of temperature. You can beat curd chop vegetables, whisk eggs, and a lot of stuff. Also, you will get 2 years warranty on this product.
- Dimensions: 24.2 cm x 24.8 cm x 14.3 cm
- Power: 400 Watts
- Weight: 1.28 KGs
- Morphy Richards Hand Blender comes with stainless steel shaft and glass jars
- This product has an easy locking system with a detachable leg which makes the cleaning of this hand mixer is a fuss-free and safe process.
- It is multipurpose and very useful for your kitchens.
- This device has 2 very soft push button attachments for operation.
- It uses 400-watts of power.
- It has glass jars so they are delicate. So extra care is needed.
10. Black + Decker Hand Mixer M350 300-Watts:
This product has a 300W motor which is strong enough to beat cakes mixes, eggs, and making cookies or pizza dough. This is a very useful and small-size hand mixer which can be the best choice for you. Also, this product comes with a warranty of 2 years.
- Dimensions: 22.9 cm x 10.2 cm x 20.3 cm
- Power: 300 Watts
- Weight: 1.18 KGs
- Black & Decker Hand Mixer comes with a beater eject and a quick beater lock button for easy usage.
- It has 5-speed options and a turbo button to boost up the working speed.
- And beating tools are made with stainless steel material.
- This product has a compact design for easy storage.
- Some customers complained about the quality and durability of the product.
At the present moment, you have successfully checked the list of the best 10 hand mixers. So, it should be easy for you to determine which hand blender or mixer best suits your requirements.
Now you have familiar with the features of the most popular hand mixers which are available in the market along with a good buying guide. All the above options make it easy for you to make a good choice of a hand mixer along with valuable benefits.