A food processor is a kitchen appliance that is mainly made to make cooking easier and to save you a lot of time. Through these can make multiple tasks such as mixing, juicing, slicing, and chopping. So no more manual boring repetitive activities!
However, a food grinder comes with multiple types of blades and disks allowing it to process any kind of food perfectly. This kitchen gadget is composed of a bowl, a tube to feed it with vegetables or fruits to be processed, and a pusher to introduce food safely. Your kitchen may also need some hand blenders or Hand mixers. So, here are the Deep Fryers, hand mixers & Cold Press Juicers buyers guide.
We will provide you with all the necessary information about the different types of food processors, a detailed buyer guide, and a listing of the TOP 10 food processors available on the market, their features, pros, and cons.
Top 10 Best Food Processors in India
Buyers Guide – Food Processor
Many people do not know the difference between a blender and a food processor, so here it is; a blender needs an important amount of water or liquid to work properly and get a satisfying result.
Before buying, think about the arrangement of the food processor. It must be simple and easy. The lid should come with a snap to ensure the right placement. Some food processors don’t start if the pusher is not in place which makes adding more food to the gadget a little bit harder.
Brand and Price
In case you plan to buy a food mixer or processor, keep in mind to choose from the popular brands. Remember that the more it is expensive, the more its motor is powerful. On the other hand, the secondary brands offer an important number of accessories but have a bad quality of motors. So it is up to you to make the best choice.
Blades and Discs
Before buying any food processor, you have to verify that all the existing blades and discs would perform properly as described in the manual of use. You can find whisk discs attachments, chopping blade, juice extractor, etc.
It depends on the processing that you will buy the food processor. If your need is to chop raw vegetables or shred hard food, then you should buy a strong processor with a powerful motor.
A weak motor can’t handle this kind of work.
A food processor comes with its own bowl. This bowl would actually define the capacity of your processor. A small bowl would perfectly suit small families and single people. However, if you have a large family, you should think about a larger bowl or precisely a full-sized food processor.
A simple User Manual
As we know, this kind of gadget is very fragile if we do not use it properly. For such a reason, make sure that you get a complete user manual in which the manufacturer describes how to deal with the gadget. A clear demonstration is very useful especially when it comes to old generations using the appliance.
Make sure that the food grinder you have bought, has a long-term warranty and the manufacturer provides customer service.
The Feeding Tube
Keep in mind to check the size of the feeding tube while buying your food processor. When the feeding tube is large enough, you can add an important quantity of food to the processor. By doing so, you save time and extra effort required to prepare your food. Some of the food processors come with a second feeding tube located inside the pusher.
Modern Control and Easy Assembly
The recent food processors come with a touchpad which is perfect to keep the appliance clean. Unlike the older ones, filth and dust get stuck on the toggles.
Types of Food Processors
There are four types of food processors that you can find today on the market.
- This is the most popular and used type of food processor. People use hand-operated food processors to chop vegetables especially onions.
- If we compare this type of food processor with other types, we notice that it needs more physical effort related to manual work.
- But thanks to its small size, it is very easy to manipulate and purely does its job.
- In case you need to chop food, we recommend the hand-operated processor; it is perfect for such use.
Mini Food Processor
- The mini food processor comes in a compact shape, which is perfect for families of two or three members.
- This type helps to grind, chop, shred and mix food.
- Be aware and make sure to use small quantities of food.
- If you are single and want to get a variety of dishes, better to use this type of food mixer.
Full-sized Food Processor
- We came across one of the most powerful types of food processors.
- This type offers you all the main functions and is capable of providing about 9 to 2 cups.
- The full-sized food processor comes with different types of blades and discs to respond to the user’s needs.
- Also, this food mixer can last for a long time because of its strong motors.
- The buffalo chopper is with no doubt the most powerful food processor in the market.
- Besides vegetables and fruits, it processes perfectly the meat and any kind of food.
- It has grinders and slicers as accessories to face any tough cooking operation.
List of Top 10 Best Food Processors in India:
Food processors are one of the best multitasking appliances. And this is an essential thing in your kitchen gadgets. Below we are providing the list of the best food processors in the market after considering features, pros, and cons.
1. KitchenAid White Food Processor Attachment
This KitchenAid food processor features a slicing lever to adjust the thickness. KitchenAid processor comes with different discs such as shredding and slicing discs.
- The large feeding tube allows you to add several sizes of food.
- These KitchenAid slices, shreds, and juliennes any kind of fruit, vegetable, or even cheese.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Save time while shredding or slicing.
- Available at affordable prices.
- This processor comes without an operating guide.
- Users claim it is not good for dicing.
2. Inalsa Fiesta 650-Watt Food Processor with Break Resistant Jar, Bowl & Blender
The Inalsa food processor comes with two jars; a blender jar with 1.5L of capacity and a grinding jar with 1.0L of capacity. A manual guide is offered in which you can find troubleshooting of main issues linked to the processor.
- This food mixer is available with a powerful motor, a multi-functional blender, and a jar for grinding.
- Its sturdy jar and stainless steel blade offer a faster processing and sharp cut.
- Made respectively from polycarbonate and stainless steel.
- When purchasing, you get 2 years warranty on the product and 5 years warranty on the motor.
- 650 Watts with 3 different speed modes
- This processor is available at an affordable price.
- A DVD is offered to detail all the information and instructions about the use of the processor.
- This gadget provides fast processing.
- The plastic quality is not good enough.
- Not sure if the product is really durable.
3. Inalsa Magic Pro 1.4L Food Processor 700 Watts
The Inalsa food processor comes with a strong motor which makes processing food easy and faster. Comes with a variety of accessories, the Inalsa food processor is a multi-function kitchen appliance. More than 50 functions. Accessories like shredding discs and slicing discs are very useful.
- Set the speed of processing using the speed control to get very satisfying results.
- Because safety comes first, this food processor will go on only if you lock the lid completely.
- With a bowl capacity of 1.4L, the processor is large enough to suit big families.
- Two resistant jars come with the product and stainless steel blades to chop, blend, and process the cake mixture.
- 700 Watts with a 2-speed setting
- Designed to fit any modern kitchen.
- Save you the time of preparation.
- The manufacturer provides 2 years of warranty.
- Durable and resistant stainless-steel blades.
- Easy to use.
- This processor makes a lot of noise while working.
- The price is high.
4. Inalsa Wonder Maxie Plus 700-Watt Food Processor
This Inalsa food processor gives the possibility to process at 3 different speeds according to the user’s needs. This has enough capacity for standard families of five members. You find a juicer attachment with the appliance to make the best fresh juice ever.
- The Inalsa food processor comes with an overload detector to avoid any damage to the appliance.
- The appliance provides four different jars to process any type of food.
- It cuts cleverly the French fries.
- 700 watts, 3-speed level settings with pulse
- Comes with 1.5L Blender Jar, 1L dry grinding jar, 400 ml chutney jar
- It can handle different kitchen tasks.
- Despite the 700 watts motor, this item saves electricity.
- The good looking of the food grinder suits your modern kitchen.
- The overload indicator is very convenient and useful.
- Two years of warranty.
- Some parts made of plastic such as blades break after a certain time of usage.
5. Philips 650-Watt Daily Collection Food Processor
The Philips processor comes with a perfect tool that allows the whisking and whipping of eggs. To get the desired volume, set the processor to a low speed.PowerChop technology is an association in engineering way of blade shape, an angle of cutting, and a bowl. This offers a high quality of chopping for both hard and soft food.
- Discs and blades are made of stainless steel. Slicing and chopping have never been so perfect.
- With a 1.5L capacity, you can satisfy the needs of a large family.
- This Phillips food processor offers one of the easiest assemblies by clicking the tool holder in its appropriate place.
- Also, this processor has a large feeding tube which saves you the time of additional preparation.
- 650 Watts & 2-speed levels
- Phillips food mixer is a dishwasher-safe appliance.
- It saves power since it’s only 650 watts gadget.
- It has non-slip feet to prevent slipping and injuries.
- The discs and blades are durable.
- It misses an inbuilt juicer.
- The price is high.
- The kneading blade is quite small.
6. Bajaj 600-Watt White Color Food Processor
The Bajaj food processor comes with an inbuilt locking system providing complete security to the user. The provided attachments serve any kitchen requirements.
- The Bajaj food mixer has an LED indicator which is very useful for the overload option.
- It has two stainless steel jars.
- The polycarbonate bowl has a large capacity suitable for a family of 5.
- It has 3-speed levels with a pulse to process the food according to the need of the user.
- Value for money.
- A perfect juice maker.
- Faster processing and time saver.
- The LED indicator is very convenient.
- The gadget makes noise.
- Some plastic parts are not of good quality.
7. Morphy Richards 1000-Watt Food Mixer Grinder
This Morphy Richards food processor comes with 11 different attachments and 16 functions. With 7 types of jars and 6 blades, a food processor is a multi-functional gadget.
- A large processing bowl with a capacity of 2L, a liquidizing jar with 1.5L of volume & a grinding jar with 0.7L capacity.
- It has 3-speed levels helping to process efficiently.
- A powerful motor of 1000 watts, 3-speed levels.
- Two years of warranty.
- A durable stainless-steel blade.
- It is safe and easy to use.
- With 1000 watts, it consumes power.
- This processor makes strange noise initially but you won’t notice that with time.
- The price is high.
8. Havells Convenio 500-Watt Juicer Mixer
The Havells Convenio food processor comes with 8 cups and a grip handle. This processor has a 500 Watts copper motor which allows a long life of the gadget and high performance.
- A blender jar with 1.5L of capacity accompanied by citrus press and fruit filter.
- The manufacturer gives a warranty of two years on the product.
- 220 to 240 volts
- It offers faster processing.
- A good looking to any kitchen.
- An affordable price.
- It comes without a chutney jar.
- Some users report that the jars are not durable.
9. Crompton 700-watt Omnia Black and Silver Food Processor
The Omnia 700-watt food processor comes with an interesting number of attachments that help with everyday requirements. The manufacturer offers an easy installation of the food mixer. The driver is on the base, then put the bowl into the driver and turn it clockwise.
- This food processor has a powerful motor making processing and control easy.
- Also, this processor offers a variety of functions. Thanks to its different types of discs, you can knead the dough, shred, slice and chop.
- The Crompton Omnia food mixer comes with a speed regulating knob allowing you to set the speed according to the food.
- Also, the Omnia processor is featured with a citrus presser. It allows you to juice limes and oranges.
- This food processor comes with 3 jars fabricated with stainless steel and a sturdy bowl made of polycarbonate.
- Voltage 220 to 240 volts
- Thanks to the multi-functions that offer the Omnia food grinder, you can save up to 90% of cooking time.
- This processor is so precise that offers a uniform thickness to the processed food.
- With an Omnia processor, you can slice fruit, grate, shred, chop, knead the dough, whisk, blend, and juice.
- Also, with its large bowl, the Omnia processor is suitable for large families.
- Made of stainless steel, this food processor is durable.
- Some users claim that the Crompton food mixer misses certain attachments.
10. Usha Premium Finish Food Processor
The Usha food processor comes with three jars and a processing bowl. With a 1000 Watts motor, you get very efficient processing. The manufacturer offers free home service and two years of warranty.
- The appliance provides 12 different functions.
- It is very convenient for juice making.
- It has a large capacity for the processing which is useful for a big quantity of food.
- Three-speed level settings + pulse
- Capacity 2.4 Liters, 220 to 240 volts
- A very convenient multi-function appliance.
- It has about 13 different attachments.
- It provides 3-speed options.
- It is not dishwasher safe.
- It consumes power since it is 1000 watts gadget.
Finally, you have successfully reviewed the Top 10 Best Food Processors. So, it should be easy for you to determine which food grinder or processor will meet your requirements. The quality guarantees you durability which may take over years without use.
First of all, you need to check the features of the most popular food processors in the market before purchase. All the above options make it easy for you to make a good choice of a food processor along with valuable benefits.