Top Food Processors Brands in India:
Table of Contents
About Food Processors
Types of a Food Processor
- Hand operated
- Mini food processor
- Full-sized food processor
- Buffalo choppers
- Brand and price
- Blades and discs
- Motor’s power
- A simple user manual
- The warranty
- The feeding tube
- Modern control and easy assembly
TOP 10 food processors:
- Crompton Omnia 700-watt Food Processor
- Inalsa food processor 1.4L Magic Pro-700 Watt
- Inalsa food processor Fiesta 650-Watt
- KitchenAid KSM1FPA food processor
- Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000-Watt
- Philips Daily Collection HR7627/00 650-Watt
- Havells Convenio FP 500-Watt Juicer
- Bajaj FX7 600-Watt food processor
- Usha food processor with premium SS Finish FP3810
- Inalsa Food Processor Wonder Maxie Plus V2 700-Watt
About Food Processors:
A food processor is a kitchen appliance which is mainly made to make cooking easier and to save you a lot of time.
A food processor can make multiple tasks such as mixing, juicing, slicing and chopping. So no more manual boring repetitive activities!
Many people do not make difference between a blender and a food processor, so here it is; a blender needs an important amount of water or liquid to work properly and get a satisfying result. However, a food processor comes with multiple types of blades and disks allowing it processing any kind of food perfectly.
This kitchen gadget is composed of a bowl, a tube to feed it with vegetables or fruits to be processed, and a pusher to introduce food in a safe manner.
Through these reviews, we will provide you all the necessary information about the different types of food processors, a detailed buyer guide and a listing of TOP 10 of food processors available on the market, its features, pros, and cons.
2 Types of a Food Processor:
There are four types of food processors that you can find today on the market.
This is the most popular and used type of food processors. People use hand-operated food processors to chop vegetables especially onions. If we compare this type of food processor with other types, we notice that it needs more physical effort related to the manual work. But thanks to its small size, it is very easy to manipulate and does its job in a clean way.
In case you need to chop food, we recommend the hand-operated food processor; it is perfect for such use.
Mini food processor:
The mini food processor comes in a compact shape, which is perfect for families of two or three members. This type helps to grind, chop, shred and mix food. Be aware and make sure to use small quantities of food. If you are single and want to get a variety of dishes, better use this type of food processor.
Full-sized food processor:
We came across one of the most powerful types of food processors. This type offers you all the main functions and is capable of providing about 9 to 2 cups. The full-sized food processor comes with different types of blades and discs to respond to the user needs. The full-sized food processor can last for a long time because of its strong motors.
The buffalo chopper is with no doubt the most powerful food processor in the market. Besides vegetables and fruits, it processes perfectly the meat and any kind of food. It has grinders and slicers as accessories to face any tough cooking operation.
Brand and price:
In case you plan to buy a food processor, keep in mind to choose from the popular brands. Remember that the more it is expensive, the more its motor is powerful. On the other hand, the secondary brands offer an important number of accessories but have a bad quality of motors. So it is up to you to make the best choice.
Blades and discs:
Before buying any food processor, you have to verify that all the existing blades and discs would perform properly as described on the manual of use. You can find whisk discs attachments, chopping blade, juice extractor, etc.
It depends on the processing that you will buy the food processor for. If your need is to chop raw vegetables or shred hard food, then you should buy a strong food processor with a powerful motor.
A weak motor can’t handle this kind of work.
A food processor comes with its own bowl. This bowl would actually define the capacity of your food processor. A small bowl would perfectly suit small families and single people. However, if you have a large family, you should think about a larger bowl or precisely a full-sized food processor.
A simple user manual:
As we know, this kind of gadget is very fragile if we do not use it properly. For such a reason, make sure that you get a complete user manual in which the manufacturer describes how to deal with the gadget.
A clear demonstration is very useful especially when it comes to old generations to use the appliance.
Make sure that the food processor you have bought, has a long-term warranty and the manufacturer provides customer service.
The feeding tube:
Keep in mind to check the size of the feeding tube while buying your food processor.
When the feeding tube is large enough, you can add an important quantity of food to the processor. Doing so, you save time and extra efforts required to prepare your food.
Some of the food processors come with a second feeding tube located inside the pusher.
Modern control and easy assembly:
The recent food processors come with a touchpad which is perfect to keep the appliance clean. Unlike the older ones, filth and dust get stuck on the toggles.
Before buying, think about the arrangement of the food processor. It must be simple and easy. The lid should come with a snap to ensure the right placement. Some food processors don’t start if the pusher is not in place which makes adding more food to the gadget a little bit harder.
4-TOP 10 food processors:
1. Crompton Omnia 700-watt Food Processor:
- The Omnia 700-watt food processor comes with an interesting number of attachments which help for everyday requirements.
- This food processor has a powerful motor making processing and control easy.
- The manufacturer offers an easy installation of the food processor. The driver is on the base, then put the bowl into the driver and turn it clockwise.
- This food processor offers a variety of functions. Thanks to its different types of discs, you are able to knead the dough, shred, slice and chop.
- The Crompton Omnia food processor comes with a speed regulating knob allowing you to set the speed according to the food.
- The Omnia food processor is featured with a citrus presser. It allows you juicing limes and orange.
- This food processor comes with 3 jars fabricated with stainless steel and a sturdy bowl made of polycarbonate.
- Voltage 220 to 240 volts
- Thanks to the multi-functions that offers the Omnia food processor, you can save up to 90% of cooking time.
- This processor is so precise that offers a uniform thickness to the processed food.
- With Omnia food processor you are able to slice fruit, grate, shred, chop, knead the dough, whisk, blend and juice.
- With its large bowl, the Omnia processor is suitable for large families.
- Made of stainless steel, this food processor is durable.
- Some users claim that the food processor misses certain attachments.
2.Inalsa food processor 1.4L Magic Pro-700 Watt:
- The Inalsa food processor comes with a strong motor which makes processing food easy and faster.
- Set the speed of processing using the speed control to get very satisfying results.
- Because safety comes first, this food processor will go on only if you lock the lid completely.
- Coming with a variety of accessories, the Inalsa food processor is a multi-function kitchen appliance. More than 50 functions. Accessories like shredding disc and slicing disc are very useful.
- With bowl capacity of 1.4L, the food processor is large enough to suit big families.
- Two resistant jars come with the food processor and stainless steel blades to chop, blend and process cake mixture.
- 700 Watts with a 2-speed setting
- Designed to fit any modern kitchen.
- Save you the time of preparation.
- The manufacturer provides 2 years of warranty.
- Durable and resistant stainless-steel blades.
- Easy to use.
- The food processor makes a lot of noise while working.
- The price is high.
3.Inalsa food processor Fiesta 650-Watt:
- A manual guide is offered in which you can find troubleshooting of main issues linked to the processor.
- This food processor is available with a powerful motor, a multi-functional blender and a jar for grinding.
- Its sturdy jar and stainless steel blade offer a faster processing and sharp cut.
- The Inalsa food processor comes with two jars; a blender jar with 1.5L of capacity and a grinding jar with 1.0L of capacity.
- Made respectively from polycarbonate and stainless steel.
- When purchasing, you get 2 years warranty on the product and 5 years warranty on the motor.
- 650 Watts with 3 different speed modes
- This food processor is available at an affordable price.
- A DVD is offered to detail all the information and instructions about the use of the processor.
- This gadget provides fast processing.
- The plastic quality is not good enough.
- Not sure if the product is really durable.
4.KitchenAid KSM1FPA food processor:
- The food processor comes with different discs such as shredding and slicing disc.
- The large feeding tube allows you to add several sizes of food.
- The KitchenAid slices, shreds, and juliennes any kind of fruit, vegetable or even cheese.
- This KitchenAid food processor features a slicing lever to adjust the thickness.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Save time while shredding or slicing.
- Affordable price.
- The food processor comes without an operating guide.
- Users claim it is not good for dicing.
5-Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000-Watt:
- This Morphy Richards food processor comes with 11 different attachments and 16 functions.
- With 7 types of jars and 6 blades, a food processor is a multi-functional gadget.
- A large processing bowl with a capacity of 2L, a liquidizing jar with 1.5L of volume & grinding jar with 0.7L capacity.
- It has 3-speed levels helping to process efficiently.
- A powerful motor of 1000 watts,3 speed levels.
- Two years of warranty.
- A durable stainless-steel blades.
- It is safe and easy to use.
- With 1000 watts, it consumes power.
- The food processor makes strange noise initially but you won’t notice that with time.
- The price is high.
6-Philips Daily Collection HR7627/00 650-Watt:
- PowerChop technology is an association in engineering way of blade shape, an angle of cutting and a bowl. This offers a high quality of chopping for both hard and soft food.
- The Philips processor comes with a perfect tool which allows whisking and whipping eggs. To get the desired volume, set the processor to a low speed.
- Discs and blades are made of stainless steel. Slicing and chopping have never been so perfect.
- With a 1.5L of capacity, you can satisfy the needs of a large family.
- This Phillips food processor offers one of the easiest assemblies by clicking the tool holder in its appropriate place.
- The food processor has a large feeding tube which saves you the time of additional preparation.
- 650 Watts & 2-speed levels
- Phillips food processor is a dishwasher safe appliance.
- It saves power since it’s only 650 watts gadget.
- It has non-slip feet to prevent slipping and injuries.
- The discs and blades are durable.
- It misses an inbuilt juicer.
- The price is high.
- The kneading blade is quite small.
7-Havells Convenio FP 500-Watt Juicer:
- This food processor has a 500 Watts copper motor which allows a long life of the gadget and high performance.
- The Havells Convenio food processor comes with 8 cups and a grip handle.
- A blender jar with 1.5L of capacity accompanied by citrus press and fruit filter.
- The manufacturer gives a warranty of two years on the product.
- 220 to 240 volts
- It offers faster processing.
- A good looking to any kitchen.
- An affordable price.
- It comes without a chutney jar.
- Some users report that the jars are not durable.
8-Bajaj FX7 600-Watt food processor:
- The Bajaj FX7 food processor comes with an inbuilt locking system providing complete security to the user.
- It has two stainless steel jars.
- The polycarbonate bowl has a large capacity suitable for a family of 5.
- The provided attachments serve for any kitchen requirements.
- The Bajaj food processor has a LED indicator which is very useful for the overload option.
- It has 3-speed levels with pulse to process the food according to the need of the user.
- Value for money.
- A perfect juice maker.
- Faster processing and time saver.
- The LED indicator is very convenient.
- The gadget makes noise.
- Some plastic parts are not good quality.
9-Usha food processor with premium SS Finish FP3810:
- The appliance provides 12 different functions.
- With a 1000 Watts motor, you get very efficient processing.
- The Usha food processor comes with three jars and a processing bowl.
- It is very convenient for juice making.
- It has a large capacity for the processing which is useful for a big quantity of food.
- The manufacturer offers free home service and two years of warranty.
- Three-speed level settings + pulse
- Capacity 2.4 Liters, 220 to 240 volts
- A very convenient multi-function appliance.
- It has about 13 different attachments.
- It provides 3-speed options.
- It is not dishwasher safe.
- It consumes power since it is 1000 watts gadget.
10-Inalsa Food Processor Wonder Maxie Plus V2 700-Watt:
- This Inalsa food processor gives the possibility to process at 3 different speeds according to the user needs.
- The Inalsa food processor comes with an overload detector to avoid any damage to the appliance.
- The appliance provides four different jars to process any type of food.
- It has enough capacity for standard families of five members.
- You find a juicer attachment with the appliance to make the best fresh juice ever.
- It cuts cleverly the French fries.
- 700 watts , 3-speed level settings with pulse
- 1.5L Blender Jar, 1L dry grinding jar, 400 ml chutney jar
- It can handle different kitchen tasks.
- Despite the 700 watts motor, this item saves electricity.
- The good looking of the food processor suits your modern kitchen.
- The overload indicator is very convenient and useful.
- Two years of warranty.
- Some parts made of plastic such as blades break after a certain time of usage.