A toothbrush holder is an apparatus used for holding a set of toothbrushes in a bathroom. The holder helps you organize your sink by storing the toothbrushes in one place and also preventing them from falling. These holders come in many forms with each having a unique feature.
Some of these holders are designed for a single toothbrush. They are like a portable container that is ideal for travelling. However, standard toothbrush holders are containers that can accommodate more than just one toothbrush. A toothbrush holder is a versatile product. Also, check the buyers guide for Best Toothbrushes, Best Bamboo Toothbrushes, Best Electric toothbrush, Best Interdental brushes, Best Toothpaste & Best Toothpaste dispensers.
In addition to toothbrushes, you can also store toothpaste, face wash, shaving equipment, and other toiletries.
Best 15 Toothbrush Holders online in India
Buyers Guide – Toothbrush Holder
With the wide range of attractive and sophisticated options available in the market, it becomes hard for users to purchase a holder that would fit best according to their requirements.
The following things should be considered before selecting a toothbrush holder:
- Holders can be available in many shapes and sizes.
- The common ones come in a cylinder shape made of plastic or steel, with either a single or multiple compartments for storage.
- The other common type is the suction holder, these are portable and can be stuck against surfaces like walls, tiles, mirrors, etc.
- There are also specific kinds of holders that are only useable for electric toothbrushes, they have separate small compartments for detachable heads and a stand for the body.
- For long-term use, it is important to make sure you purchase a product that is durable and compatible with the bathroom’s warm and wet environment.
- Stainless steel and strong plastic is the common material used for these holders.
In addition to sorting and keeping the toothbrushes organized, it is important to be able to maintain hygiene. It is suggested to purchase holders that allow the toothbrush bristles to air-dry. Remember to clean the holders regularly to prevent germs and bacteria.
- Most of the standard and common holders are economical.
- You can easily find a product within your budget.
- However, the holders with additional features and sophisticated designs can be a little more expensive.
Features of a Toothbrush Holder
The main purpose of a toothbrush holder is to store toothbrushes and other personal care items in an organized manner.
to keep in mind while choosing a toothbrush holder:
- The toothbrush is typically placed vertically with the head facing up. This helps to keep the head moisture-free and easy to access.
- Some holders are featured with separate compartments for each toothbrush
- That helps in preventing the passage of bacteria from one head to the other.
- The product is available in many different designs ranging from simple to sophisticated and chic complementing the décor of your bathroom.
Types of Toothbrush Holders
The market is flooded with different types of toothbrush holders. so you need to aware of the types of these products.
Below is a list of the most common types available:
Standard Holder (container)
- These are the most common ones found in households.
- They mainly come in plastic or stainless steel material.
- These can hold more than just toothbrushes, you can also fit in other personal care products due to its wider size.
- These are smart portable holders that can be stuck against any surface in the bathroom.
- They can be easily removed and placed according to your preference.
Mounting Holder with Dispenser
- These are holders similar to suction holders but the have an additional feature
- they come as a rack with separate holders for the toothbrushes and a dispenser for dispensing the toothpaste.
How to Use a Toothbrush Holder?
A toothbrush holder is a common household product used to store toothbrushes and other personal care items in an organized manner. In addition to just arranging the toothbrushes, holders with separate partitions help to prevent transferring bacteria from one toothbrush to the other.
- The typical and most commonly used brush holders are shaped like containers with separate slots for placing different items other than just a toothbrush.
- In addition to toothbrushes, you can also store personal care items such as toothpaste, face wash, shaving equipment, and other toiletries.
- There are also slim and compact holders designed for an individual toothbrush that is handy and portable specially made for travelling.
List of Top 15 Best Toothbrush Holder types Online
Now you know the features, the buyer’s guide, and the types of glass paints on the market. But you probably don’t want to spend all your day looking for a good one.
So, to make your selection easier, here you have a top 10 list of the best glass paints available in the market along with their features, pros, and cons.
1. Ozette Anti Bacterial Toothbrush Container Pack of 4 for Home Use:
This product by Ozette portable, compact toothbrush container. The product helps to protect the toothbrush from germs, insects, and dust. It comes in a packet of 4 multicolour containers.
- OzetteAnti Toothbrush Container is compact and portable
- Its a pack of 4 items
- The bristles of the toothbrush take longer to air dry in the container
2. Plantex 3 in 1 Multipurpose Stainless Steel Bathroom Shelf Towel Holder:
This stainless steel product by Plantex a multipurpose holder and rack. Moreover, it has an extra-wide shelf for placing other personal care products and a holder for a small-sized towel or napkin.
- Plantex Tumbler Holder has an elegant & shiny design with a compartment for holding toothbrushes and toothpaste.
- Also, it has 3-in-1 features (toothbrush holder, separate shelf for toiletries, towel hanger)
- The product is durable.
- Drilling required for installation
3. Zollyss Toothbrush Toothpaste Holder Storage Organizer with 2 Cups:
The product is a simple, yet sophisticated, toothbrush holder stand, perfect for a small family. It has 3 compartments for toothbrushes, 1 for toothpaste, and 2 additional transparent cups for rinsing purposes.
- Zollyss brush Holder comes with two rinsing cups.
- It has a spacious holder
- Free-standing (takes up too much space on the sink)
4. Zollyss Toothbrush Holder Bathroom Storage Organizer with 1 Cup:
It is a simple and compact-designed toothbrush holder stand, ideal for homes. The holder has 3 separate compartments for toothbrushes, 1 for toothpaste, and 1 transparent cup for rinsing purpose.
- Zollyss 1 Cup Tooth brush Holder is compact & durable
- It has a rinsing cup
- Cannot mount on the wall
5. Plantex Acrylic High-Grade Tooth Brush Holder for Bathroom Accessories for Home:
This modern and high-quality tooth brush holder is a product of Plantex. This product has corrosion resistant and anti-rust features. The holder has 4 separate compartments for toothbrushes and 1 compartment for toothpaste.
- Plantex Tooth brush Holder is a well-designed product
- The frame of this product is made from acrylic and the rails are made of stainless steel.
- It has a total of 5 compartments (4 toothbrushes, 1 toothpaste)
- Wall-mountable too
- Not ideal for free-standing and can fall off without back support
6. Angel Bear 1 Cup Tooth brush Holder Bathroom Storage:
This holder has 3 separate compartments for toothbrushes, 1 for toothpaste, and 1 transparent cup for rinsing purpose, making it ideal for a family of 3 members.
- Angel Bear a plain and compact free-standing tooth brush holder.
- Free-standing as well
- Expensive – similar products available at a cheaper price
7. ON GATE Toothbrush & Toothpaste Holder with 2 Cups:
This product is a standard tooth brush holder stand that would be ideal for any home. The product featured with 1 compartment for toothpaste, 3 compartments for toothbrushes, and 2 additional transparent rinsing cups.
- ON GATE Tooth brush Holder has a simple and space-saving design.
- It comes with 2 rinsing cups
- Also, it is spacious
- Takes too much space
8. HuiHuang Wall Mounted Plastic Toothbrush Holder:
This multi-featured plastic tooth brush holder consists of 5 compartments for toothbrushes, 1 for toothpaste, and 2 small size rinsing cups. The plastic durable and the design is compact.
- HuiHuang Toothbrush Holder a multi-featured product.
- And it is durable too
- The product can be mounted and also kept on surfaces.
- Rinsing cups are small
9. BLOOM HOUSE Toothbrush Holder Plastic Wall Mounted Dispenser, Hands-Free & Squeezer with Detachable 5 Hole:
This stylishly-designed toothbrush holder and dispenser. The product made with fine quality durable silicone plastic, giving it a longer life. The toothbrush holder has a capacity of holding 5 toothbrushes and the dispenser can fit a toothpaste tube up to 200ml.
- BLOOM HOUSE Toothbrush Holder a perfect product to compliment your bathroom interior.
- This is a handsfree dispenser
- Its compartment suitable for 5 toothbrushes
- Low-quality stick paper for mounting
10. Fortune Toothbrush Holder & Tumbler Stand for Bathroom:
This toothbrush holder a product of Fortune, well-known for producing bathroom accessories. The product contains 4 compartments for holding toothbrush and 1 for toothpaste. And the holder requires installation via a drilling machine for mounting on the wall.
- Fortune Toothbrush Holder made with durable corrosion-resistant & anti-rust stainless steel.
- It is a durable product
- Its compartment is suitable for 5 toothbrushes
- Grips and screws provided in the package
- No holes under the toothpaste compartment for the water to drain out
11. FLYNGO Multipurpose Storage Toothbrush Holder for Bathroom Tongue Cleaner, Soap, Comb, Shaving Kit & Organizer:
This multipurpose toothbrush holder is a versatile product by FLYNGO. The compartment divider can get detached for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
This holder has 6 wide compartments that can store toothbrushes, toothpaste, electric toothbrushes, trimmers, comb, and various other personal care products.
- FLYNGO Toothbrush Holder made with durable plastic material.
- It comes with 6 wide compartments.
- The holder is designed with holes for air-vent & water drainage.
- Free-standing only (cannot be mounted)
12. LOGGER Acrylic Wall Mounted Toothbrush & Toothpaste Holder Organizer Rack Stand for Bathroom:
This can mount against the wall or even place on flat surfaces. The holder has 4 narrow compartments ideal for placing toothbrushes and a single wide size compartment for holding the toothpaste.
- Logger Toothbrush Holder is a multipurpose product designed to be used for either stationery items or toiletries.
- Free-standing and mounting options are included
- Not durable
13. SHOPPOWORLD Toothbrush Holder Easily Wall Mounted 5 Toothbrush Storage Set with Magic Annularity Suction Cup:
This product is a stick-on-wall toothbrush holder produced by SHOPPOWORLD. The product is featured with a cover to prevent dust and bacteria and has 5 separate holders for toothbrushes.
- SHOPPOWORLD Toothbrush Holder has a plastic cover that prevents bacteria & dust
- It can be mounted on tiles, glass, and mirrors.
- Free-standing and mounting options are there
- Nondurable magic suction cup
14. Jovial 208 Curio Soap Dish with Toothbrush Holder, Soap Dish with Toothbrush Stand:
The Jovial 208 is a multipurpose anti-rust, corrosion-resistant stainless steel holder. The holder has 4 compartments for holding the toothbrush, a soap holder with space for water drainage, and a wide holder that can hold two tubes of toothpaste.
- Jovial Toothbrush Holder made with anti-rust & corrosion-resistant AISI 304 stainless steel material.
- The holder comes with additional accessories required for installation on the wall.
- It has an elegant design.
- Also, it has a soap holder too
- Drilling required for installation
15. TYZAG Toothbrush Holder with 4 Cups, Bathroom Racks & Shelves Wall Mounted:
The TYZAG toothbrush holder is an all-rounder product that has all the features one could possibly want. It is equipped with a toothpaste dispenser, 8 toothbrush holders, 4 inverted rinsing mugs, 4 compartments, and a broad shelf.
- TYZAG Tooth brush Holder made with ABS plastic material.
- The product is installed on the wall with a durable no trace sticker.
- It is multi-featured too
- Also, it has a sleek design
- Cannot be moved from one place to the other
At the present moment, you have successfully reviewed the list of top 10 best toothbrush holders. So, it should be easy for you to determine which holder best for you.
All the above options make it easy for you to make a good choice of the best toothbrush holder for you along with valuable benefits.
How do you use a toothbrush holder?
Toothbrush holders are mostly available in two types – mounting and free-standing. The free-standing holders just need a flat surface for placement, whereas the mounting holders either require a stick pad for mounting support or screws for drilling in the wall depending on the type.
Why does my tooth brush holder smell?
If the toothbrush is not dried properly before placing it back to the holder. The water and saliva from the bristles travel down to the bottom of the holder. After a while, that deposit starts to smell. It is, therefore, essential to clean the holder regularly.
Why you should not keep your toothbrush in the bathroom?
Airborne bacteria in the bathroom can come in contact with your toothbrush. It is better to use a cover or keep them in closets.
How do you fix a tooth brush holder?
Toothbrushes holders can be mounted on walls by either drilling them with screws and grips or with stick pads, depending on the type. As for the free-standing ones, they can simply be placed on any type of flat surface.
How often should I disinfect my toothbrush?
It’s better to disinfect your toothbrush at least once a week.
Do toothbrush sanitizers work?
UV sanitizers can kill bacteria on your toothbrush but, unfortunately, they cannot make your toothbrush 100% germfree.
Why does my toothbrush smell like poop?
If the bristles are not dried properly after use, the rotten water and saliva get accumulated and create an unpleasant smell.
Does vinegar kill germs on the toothbrush?
Soaking a toothbrush once every week in vinegar (overnight) can help kill the germs.
Does hydrogen peroxide disinfect toothbrushes?
Soaking a toothbrush in a hydrogen peroxide solution of 3% for 3-5 minutes can disinfect the toothbrush.
How do you kill germs on a toothbrush?
You can kill germs on your toothbrush by various disinfecting methods such as soaking it in mouthwash, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and vinegar.