Hair wax is a thick hair styling product that gives shape to your hair. Good hair wax is essential to change your hairstyle as per your mood or requirement. Our hair and how we look are very important to all of us.
We are constantly looking for ways to look different and changing our hairstyle is one of the easiest ways to accomplish that. Off-late, men too have realized the need to change their look frequently.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Hair Powder for Men, Hair Removal Spray for Women, Hair Removal Sprays, hair removal creams, Hair removal razors for women, Hair Serum, Hair Straighteners, Hair Brush, Makeup Kits, Makeup Brushes Sets, Face Razors, Bathroom mirrors, Beard Wax, Beard Combs, Hair Packs, Hair combs, Hair spa Creams, Herbal Hair oils, Hair Sprays for Men, Hair spray for women, hairdryers, hair curlers, Hairbands, onion hair oils, Hair shampoos, Anti-hair fall shampoos, Hair wax for men, Amla Powders, Amla Juices, coconut oils, cold-pressed coconut oils, Gillette Venus Razor, Trimmers for men, Epilators for women, Bikini trimmers, eyebrow razors, Trimmers in India.
Young men particularly are constantly trying to copy their favorite cricketer’s or movie star’s look. This is where good hair wax comes in. If you want to know which is the best hair wax for men, then you are in the right place.
Top 11 Best Hair Wax for Men in India
Buyers Guide – Hair Wax
With the abundance of hair wax brands in the market, it is quite challenging to determine which is the best one for you. Please note that some waxes may not suit you and may lead to problems like hair loss, dandruff, etc.
Just go through the points below to make an informed choice:
- As we saw in the previous section, there are two kinds of hair waxes.
- If you like a fluffy hairstyle, then go for dry wax.
- Else, if you are looking for a glossy hairstyle then go for a greasy wax.
- It is good to go for the wax that suits you rather than seeing the rating and brand of wax.
- Hair waxes are made of different types of ingredients.
- It is always good to avoid petroleum- and paraffin-containing waxes and instead consider using waxes that have natural ingredients.
- The budget is the key thing we consider while purchasing any product.
- And hair wax is no exception to that.
- Hair wax for men can range from Rs 200 to more than Rs 1000.
- But price should not be the main determinant when choosing a hair wax.
- Instead, how effective it is and the compatibility with your hair is what should be the primary consideration.
Features of Hair Wax
Just consider below useful features below while choosing a hair wax for men.
- If you want to change your look more frequently, then it would be wise to invest in a good hair wax.
- It allows the users to quickly change their hairstyle and set their hair as per their wishes.
- Many hair waxes in the market may not be great for your hair.
- But some products will not only help set your hairstyle but also provide the required elements
- Such as vitamin E and oils to keep your hair and scalp healthy.
Types of Hair Waxes
There are two main types of men’s hair waxes:
- The grease wax provides a glossy and wet look.
- These types of waxes are also called pomade.
- It will not harden your hair much.
- It is quite popular among men, but women too use grease waxes to get a glossy look.
- This is the exact opposite of greased wax.
- However, it contains oil, and hence it allows the users to create a soft hair look.
- It is suitable in times when you want your hair to look fluffy and also want to add more volume to your hair.
How Does Hair Wax Work?
- Hair wax working is pretty basic.
- Hair waxes contain ingredients that will help to hold your hair and allow the style you are looking for to set.
- So, if you are looking for a spiky look then the ingredients will help stick your hair together to accomplish that.
List of Top 11 Hair Wax for Men in India Buyers Guide
Now you know the features, the buyer’s guide, and the types of hair waxes on the market. But you probably don’t want to spend all your day looking for a good one.
So, to make your selection easier, here you have a top 10 list of the best hair wax available in the market along with their features, pros, and cons.
1. UrbanGabru Hair Wax with Zero to Infinity & Strong Hold:
This brand allows you a great variety of hairstyle options – from classic to modern to messy, and much more. It is entirely made with organic and natural ingredients, so it will protect your hair along with giving you the look you wanted.
- UrbanGabru Hair Wax made with organic and natural ingredients
- Not oily or sticky
- No harmful chemicals are included in the wax.
- Easy to wash off
- UrbanGabru Hair Wax is Suitable for all kinds of hair
- Doesn’t last long
- Makes hair rough if used daily
2. BEARDO Hair Wax with Strong Hold in 75g:
Beardo is gaining popularity day by day with its innovative grooming products in India. It creates a matte finish hair look. The crystal gel technology used in this product helps to keep your hairstyle intact for an extended period.
- Beardo Hair Wax contains glycerin which is an excellent cleanser and toner
- It helps to reduce hair loss and helps hair growth
- Safe to use since it will not harm your hair or scalp
- Beardo Wax is made using natural ingredients
- It doesn’t last as long as claimed by the manufacturers
- Absence of pleasant smell
3. Gatsby Styling Hair Wax Mat & Hard in 75g:
If you want to look trendy and stylish with numerous kinds of hairstyles, then opting for Gatsby Styling Wax will help you to achieve that goal. You can make your hair curly, flat, spiky, or any other style you like with this hair wax. It provides more shine to your hair than other hair waxes.
- Gatsby Hair Wax especially suitable for flat and spiky hairstyles
- You can make any type of style you want
- Long-lasting hairstyle
- Gatsby Wax No stiffness and thickness
- Greasy texture
4. Ustraa by Happily Unmarried Hair Wax:
A lot of people love to flaunt the wet-hair look, and if you are one of them, then Ustraa hair wax is the one for you. It is made without the use of harmful chemicals. Also, it is free of petroleum, paraffin, and other toxic substances and hence it will not damage your hair.
- Ustraa Hair Wax has a corn-based fixative and is therefore natural and safe to use
- You can wash the wax off without the need for shampoo, just rinsing with water will do the job
- Ustraa Wax Suitable for short- and medium-length hair
- No harmful chemical
- Not ideal for long-haired people
- It won’t give the extra shine
5. Brylcreem Hair Wax with Restyling & Matte Texture:
Brylcreem is not an ordinary cream. It is re-styler wax that helps you to make any kind of hairstyle as per your choice. It will provide precision with a matte finish texture. The most extraordinary thing about this wax is its aroma.
- Brylcream Hair Wax contains coconut oil, aloe vera, and almond oil that helps to improve the health of your hair
- Brylcreem wax is the pleasant smell of the wax
- An ideal cream for restyling your hair.
- Instant styling is not possible, especially for spikes – it takes time to dry
6. Beardhood Hair Wax For Men for Extreme Bond Strong:
The Beardhood is a good hair wax made without using any harmful chemicals. It allows you to maintain healthy hair and also lets you experiment with many hairstyles. Plus, it is a petroleum- and paraffin-free wax that ensures the safety of your hair.
- Beardhood Hair Wax perfectly holds your hair in place
- Lanolin wax allows your scalps to maintain & hold the required moisture
- This helps in your hair growth
- Beardhood Wax helps to hold the hair in its place for a long duration
- Helps to make your hair dandruff free
- Does not wash off easily with only water
7. L’Oreal Paris Hair Wax Professionnel Homme:
L’Oreal Paris is another famous brand renowned for its grooming products. This product helps to hold the hair in its place firmly and also provides a matt finish.
- L’Oreal Hair Wax is non-sticky and effectively keeps your hair in its place for a longer duration
- The no-residue formula allows the users to experiment with any style they want
- L’Oreal Paris Wax has a light odor
- The fragrance doesn’t last long
8. Set Wet Matte Hair Wax for Men for Re-Styling:
Set Wet, as the name suggests, is a water- and oil-based hair wax. And the most significant advantage of this wax is that is perfect for all kinds of hair and suits all lengths of hair. The product will not harden your hair while allowing you to make any type of hairstyle.
- Set Wet Matte Hair Wax works well with all kinds and lengths of hair
- You can quickly get a bouncy, spiky, frizzy, or any look you want
- Set Wet wax gives a good hold and a wet finish
- Water is not enough to remove the wax
9. Set Wet Glaze Hair Styling Wax for Men:
This is another product from the Set Wet brand that is water- and oil-based. With Set Wet Glaze Wax, you can confidently and quickly alter your hairstyle. It also helps to make your hair look voluminous.
- Set Wet Glaze Hair Wax adds volume to your hair.
- It is not sticky at all
- The aroma is very nice
- Hold will not last long
10. Mg5 Japan Hair Wax for Men Pack of 2:
This product provides an all-day-long shine. It also holds the hair in place for a longer time. This hair wax enables you to get a variety of hairstyles.
- Ng5 Hair wax suits all types of hairs
- It has a pleasant fragrance
- Can be restyled easily
- It contains more water than the wax
11. Newish Strong Hold Hair Wax for Men:
This is one of the best hair waxes for men. The hairstyle sticks the entire day after only one application. It provides hold, separation, and humidity resistance.
- Newish Hair Wax comes with an advanced formula
- That helps to change your hairstyle quickly and easily.
- Easy to wash with water
- Contains vitamin E and almond oil
- Less holding capacity
At the present moment, you have successfully reviewed the list of top 10 best hair waxes for men. So, it should be easy for you to determine which blanket will be best for you.
All the above options make it easy for you to make a good choice of the best hair wax for you along with valuable benefits.
Which hair wax is the best?
The hair wax from Set Wet is suitable for all kinds of hair and is highly recommended.
Is hair wax harmful?
It depends on the ingredients used in the product. Always ensure you check the contents of the wax.
Which is the best hair wax in India?
Considering all the aspects, wet hair waxes are most suitable for Indian people.
Which is better gel or wax?
Wax is best for short and medium-length hair. But it will not last as long as gel would.
Can I use hair wax daily?
Daily usage of hair wax is not a good practice.
What are the side effects of hair wax?
It may cause dandruff, hair fall, and continuous usage dries out the hair.
Does hair wax cause hair loss?
Yes, the continuous usage of low-quality hair wax can cause hair loss.
Is it okay to sleep with wax on your hair?
No, wash it off before going to sleep.
Is hair wax permanent?